1986-87 season interesting review.

Yes good memories ...........seem to remember pre season we were not very good in the friendlies, then just before the start of the season we signed Trevor Aylot he seemed to pull everything together, and the rest is history.

Great article. But I couldn't identify all the 30-year later line-up.
Some have aged better than others - guess we can all say that !!
that photo was taken at the reunion dinner at DC a few years back and it was a cracking night out. Carl Richards - Bruno !!!! got very embarrassed when I introduced him to my wife and also showed him the photo taken on the day we won the championship of her planting a big kiss on his cheek (face not backside!!!). He is a really great guy.

Some have aged better than others - guess we can all say that !!
that photo was taken at the reunion dinner at DC a few years back and it was a cracking night out. Carl Richards - Bruno !!!! got very embarrassed when I introduced him to my wife and also showed him the photo taken on the day we won the championship of her planting a big kiss on his cheek (face not backside!!!). He is a really great guy.

and if remember right she stood on a table to kiss Trevor Aylot !!

Great article. But I couldn't identify all the 30-year later line-up.
Not sure either but I'll have a go
L to R....Carl Richard's.. Mark Whitlock ?...Harry..Paul Morrell...Morgan Lewis
Tommy Heffernan..Mark o Conner ?...Willo...Richard Cooke..Trevor Aylott...Mark Newson.

Not sure either but I'll have a go
L to R....Carl Richard's.. Mark Whitlock ?...Harry..Paul Morrell...Morgan Lewis
Tommy Heffernan..Mark o Conner ?...Willo...Richard Cooke..Trevor Aylott...Mark Newson.
Think you have probably nailed that.....wasnt sure on Whitlock until you said it.
Loved seeing picture of away end at Craven Cottage. That was a great day with my now departed dad!

;