50 Million for a player who cost zilch thanks Southampton

in all seriousness, you are barking up the wrong tree if your intention was to ignite feelings of jealousy by lauding it over us. You forget we were in that division for five seasons ourselves, you are merely existing until such a point that you get relegated, then the real fun can start again. After a while being in a league in which the only realistic goal is to finish 17th or above really does lose its charm. If you’re lucky you will achieve a top half finish during your stay in the top flight like we did, that’s about as a exciting as it’s going to get I’m afraid. I certainly don’t envy your club and your position in the top flight.

Still in the Premier league - TICK
Capacity increasing again - TICK
Producing players for England - TICK
Selling a player for 50 million - TICK
Category 1 Academy - TICK
30K plus averarage crowds - TICK
Officially classed as a big club now TICK
Famous around the globe - TICK

Welcome to the new era of the BHA juggernaut machine.Exciting times
I was nodding in agreement until the last two facts and then you just lost all respect from anybody that might have been reading. Congrats :nopity:

Half of Sussex support Chelsea Steve, just accept you'll never be a big club though matter how big you build that out of proportion stadium in the middle of the bum end of nowhere you'll always be Brighton, the ones who played their football in a track and field stadium for 10 years.

Excuse me Mr BHA, it's bath chair fan not armchair fan, we're all old in this little fishing village : )

Beach envy - Tick
SteveBHA - Tick ( the parasite kind )
Club with biggest debt - Tick.

Edited to add - Most disappointing experience as a wheelchair using fan at a new stadium, especially the "all inclusive" reputation of Brighton the town - Flucking capital TICK - ( verdict delivered by the ever wonderful, My Good Lady )

Last edited:
Somebody who scored against you in the FA cup and knocked you out at your ground?
Clearly an armchair fan. Plenty down your way.

That was a Cup game for the reserves wasn't it, clearly a big day out for you as it's the only time you've won at DC in a good 20 years but it doesn't really count does it. Nor does you record sale being born in Bournemouth, that's why your here on a Sat night on our forum a division above because you know what you are in that league and that's nothing.

;