£55 !!

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
Cost of new home shirt.....jeez. I know ST's get 10% off but bl00dy hell that's alot. PL prices for a championship team .
Children sizes £45!
The clubs gone mad

I know a lot of peoples wages haven't gone up more over the past 10 years, but playing devils advocate, if you look at what PL shirts cost 30 years ago and factor in inflation its not actually any more expensive.

I know a lot of peoples wages haven't gone up more over the past 10 years, but playing devils advocate, if you look at what PL shirts cost 30 years ago and factor in inflation its not actually any more expensive.
This is true but to me it just seems a heck of a lot. I'm lucky, I'm the only Cherry in the household but a family of four or more where they all support the Cherries its gonna be expensive!

I disagree. If peoples wages haven't gone up then it is more expensive.

Its probably those foreign workers demanding an extra 2p per week.

It’s true that my pension has gone up but the fact that most everything else has gone up by more means £55 on a shirt is well down the family budget I’m afraid.

expensive may be the wrong the term. some peoples wages have gone up. cost of pretty much everything goes up over time.

Once upon a time, 8 years ago to the day in fact, it cost £55 just to see a pre-season friendly.

;