60 MPH winds - game off?

Sorry you must be confusing it with another.

Game was definitely called off - it was played in December.

How do I remember - simple I was up in London for the weekend, we were just about to set off when the postponement came on the radio.

So we diverted to an FA Cup qualifying game at Staines, thought it would be a nice relaxing alternative.

Oh no, not at all they were playing Yeovil. To say it all kicked off would be an understatement. Before, during and after the game. Best not say too much more except there were a couple of Yeovil hoolies with very sore heads the next day.

It was the old Shrivvy Road stand that was suspect.
Ahhhh....I recall the one where the main stand was closed being an evening game...Think Chicken scored twice and Luther also scored

Was also the game when SO'D got concussed and when H was told that SOD barely knew who he was, H said "quick,tell him he's Pele, and get him back on!"

Boxing Day 2003.
Long range shot from Plymouth hit the bar, drifted slightly behind the line high in the air, came back in again, landed on the pitch a few feet from the goal line, and then bounced into the roof of the net as it had about 10,000 revs on it when it hit the ground!
Not a great moment for Neil Moss, but in hindsight you can't really blame him.
I blame his coach.

;