91.5m v 2.5m

Is that necessary? I was reflecting on how we have come on as a club. Most of the first time we were here the gulf was the other way.

Some of the personal attacks on here are really unnecessary and disappointing.
No you were saying given the cost of the team, we should be walking this. If only football was that simple

No you were saying given the cost of the team, we should be walking this. If only football was that simple
I don’t tell you what you mean in things you write as that would be arrogant.

Im not shy. If I thought money made you walk through a game I’d say it. I think West Ham prove the opposite every year don’t they?

I was genuinely reflecting on how far we have come.

Im not shy. If I thought money made you walk through a game I’d say it. I think West Ham prove the opposite every year don’t they?

You said... Shows the difference in our squad to others

That isn't how far we've come, given the title of this thread, its how much more we've spent on our team!
Think that showed in the result

Is that necessary? I was reflecting on how we have come on as a club. Most of the first time we were here the gulf was the other way.

Some of the personal attacks on here are really unnecessary and disappointing.

You posted 4 minutes before kick off....sorry mate but recent history suggests your intention was slightly nefarious.....hence the reaction.

Anyway I'm chuffed it went to script.

at best, disingenuous

;