A tough transfer window, says Eddie

Yeah but we always had more misses than hits, even the ones we got excited about. Even just in recent years, TK, Barrett, Addison, even Coulibaly and Matthews looked world beaters against Real Madrid, but yeah market's madness

Sell Grabban, Arter, maybe Gosling? ... get extra resources for Mepham, Lerma? Yes please - let’s move on with a reinvigorated squad.

If our recruitment team can’t identify for example 5 potential left backs (or whatever position we need) in a year,that we could sign in the pool of global players then they need to find another job.

It seems we often put all our eggs in one basket and regularly fall short of signing improvements.

If we don’t add defensively it will jeopardise our PL status in my opinion.

Transfer prices this year seem to be inflated and if you want a certain player and a number of clubs do to, you will have to pay up or lose out.

Some clubs seem to be mentioned more than others, West Ham etc.

I think with the earlier closure of the window and it being a world cup year there will be a mad dash at the end of the month. Overall there hasn't been huge activity in this window for any club so far (except Stoke who seem to want to sign any player that has played for us)..

Who would have thought that we could get to the Premier League,but not be able to get anyone to play for us.

Not sure why all the pessimism. Wolves are the only one of our rivals who have bought in quality, PL ready players. We haven`t lost any of our vital players and I am pretty excited about our prospects this year.

Lets hope Stoke do buy Lerma ( that is before they all quite rightly get executed on return to the land that is responsible for many deaths of our young people).....his ability is about Championship level judging by his performance in last night's Rugby WCup. We want Creative players for midfield and money better spent on two competent Defenders!

;