Aaron Ramsdale coming home?

Really enjoyed the love at Arsenal last week and I’m sure Aaron was appreciating us serenading Raya loud and clear - his reaction afterwards certainly suggested he did.

Buying him is literally impossible financially and career wise but… a season long loan could suit everyone if lots of moving parts took it that way - a sort of rehab for him in the absence of alternatives and a solution for us if Neto and Travers move on for whatever reason.

Still highly unlikely but not impossible.

Keep Travers between the sticks...keep it simple...get a couple more decent defenders to aid and protect him - and get the goals against figure below 50 or lower as a target step...it's currently above 60 because the TEAM has let them in !

Cut the willy wooly wally 'Forum expert' nonsensical crap about going back to past players who wanted out..who cry and try to come back when they lose their place in the stratosphere.
You move on with fresh new talent if it is needed, with brave and bold strokes of recruitment...but with acutely controlled research..get up to Scotland and over to Ireland and pick off the gems before Manu and Liverpool sweep them up....same in Spain and Portugal.
If we are going to 'mix it' big in this league we need to use the Money to better effect and outcomes.

We need to pull away from Tinpot errors in the way we Recruit...with Elite clubs passing off or back, their detritus and crocks to dear little 'ol Bournemouth...knowing it keeps us ' In our place'..

Wise up Forum...Wise Up ! :cuppa:

Keep Travers between the sticks...keep it simple...get a couple more decent defenders to aid and protect him - and get the goals against figure below 50 or lower as a target step...it's currently above 60 because the TEAM has let them in !

Cut the willy wooly wally 'Forum expert' nonsensical crap about going back to past players who wanted out..who cry and try to come back when they lose their place in the stratosphere.
You move on with fresh new talent if it is needed, with brave and bold strokes of recruitment...but with acutely controlled research..get up to Scotland and over to Ireland and pick off the gems before Manu and Liverpool sweep them up....same in Spain and Portugal.
If we are going to 'mix it' big in this league we need to use the Money to better effect and outcomes.

We need to pull away from Tinpot errors in the way we Recruit...with Elite clubs passing off or back, their detritus and crocks to dear little 'ol Bournemouth...knowing it keeps us ' In our place'..

Wise up Forum...Wise Up ! :cuppa:
Callum McKenna.

Would love Ramsdale back but probably unlikely… However it did get me thinking about other arsenal players and perhaps Zinchenko is worth a shout, I’ve read that arsenal are likely look to move him on this summer. He will know Zab from Ukraine national team and can play a number of positions (inc left back).

Absolutely

Need someone like him in the dressing room and pitch with his infectious enthusiasm

He needs a guaranteed start so many clubs on top 10 would be risky

With ffp concerns though salary is a concern vs other positions

Would love Ramsdale back but probably unlikely… However it did get me thinking about other arsenal players and perhaps Zinchenko is worth a shout, I’ve read that arsenal are likely look to move him on this summer. He will know Zab from Ukraine national team and can play a number of positions (inc left back).
Is Tierney still there. Eddie was a fan apparently.

;