Aaron Ramsdale coming home?

Poor suggestion. Never around at Easter time when we have loads of fixtures.
Or as a previous poster has mentioned that he thinks Travers gets beaten at his near post easily, we could nail him there and help Travers out. Obviously only on the one post, who could we put on the other?

Agree about Ramsdale.....not so sure about Pope.....I'd say all the clubs in the top half are OK for a keeper.....we'd be competing with the likes of Palace .
I fully expect us to stick with Travs and Neto ( because of his current contract ). If McKenna doesn’t progress enough to replace one or the other after next season, we’ll probably shop around in Europe for a new number one/two or at the very least a new hot prospect.

I don’t think anyone is writing Travers off, are they? I was at the game on Saturday and the difference between him in goal and Neto was quite clear, a much better all round keeper.
Our fans are rightly excited by what is happening under Iraola and are looking up rather than down.
Kelleher at Liverpool is being chased by Forest and Celtic for 20M and 50k. He would be a huge upgrade on our keepers.
Travers hasn’t been chosen all year for a reason. (I’ve no idea why, consistency, experience or just justifying Netos wages maybe)

I don’t think anyone is writing Travers off, are they? I was at the game on Saturday and the difference between him in goal and Neto was quite clear, a much better all round keeper.
Our fans are rightly excited by what is happening under Iraola and are looking up rather than down.
Kelleher at Liverpool is being chased by Forest and Celtic for 20M and 50k. He would be a huge upgrade on our keepers.
Travers hasn’t been chosen all year for a reason. (I’ve no idea why, consistency, experience or just justifying Netos wages maybe)
Reading this thread it does seem like quite a few fans have already written him off and are thinking about alternatives. He doesn't seem to have done much wrong to me but I only watch on tv so don't have the same view as fans who can be at the game and I wasn't sure who you think is the better all round keeper, Neto or Travers? On tv I'd say Travers.

Reading this thread it does seem like quite a few fans have already written him off and are thinking about alternatives. He doesn't seem to have done much wrong to me but I only watch on tv so don't have the same view as fans who can be at the game and I wasn't sure who you think is the better all round keeper, Neto or Travers? On tv I'd say Travers.
Travers by a mile

;