Aaron Ramsdale

Raya with a goalkeeping masterclass against Luton tonight :)
Shocking for two of the goals - will ramsdale get his place back now? Should do if there isn’t a No1… only as good as your last game mantra if you honestly want competition. Hope Rambo leaves them for Newcastle

No chance of Ramsdale getting back in. It would leave egg all over the face of Arteta. The Arsenal manager is really starting to become quite unlikeable with his full time histrionics.

Reactions: DJ
Typical response from Arteta when asked about the goalkeeping situation again... "I am very happy with my team..."

I actually want Arsenal to win the league but Arteta really bugs me...

He's a massive w*nker. The least likable manager. Sure there's loads of irritating managers like that Brentford bloke, Klopp, Dyche, etc. but they are irritating because they are very biased towards their team in what they say to the level of hypocrisy. Arteta just come across as a nasty arrogant man.

He's a massive w*nker. The least likable manager. Sure there's loads of irritating managers like that Brentford bloke, Klopp, Dyche, etc. but they are irritating because they are very biased towards their team in what they say to the level of hypocrisy. Arteta just come across as a nasty arrogant man.
Not quite at Frank and klopp's level of irritability yet, but I'm sure he will have caught up by the end of the season.

They're probably all OK in real life -just lots of then turn into babies when being a manager.

He came across well in the Amazon Prime documentary

Not quite at Frank and klopp's level of irritability yet, but I'm sure he will have caught up by the end of the season.
He's often so close to the pitch, waving his arms around trying to influence decisions. Very annoying. I find him even more irritating than Frank and Klopp.

;