Accidental 3rd Kit reveal?

haven't seen any announcements but the recurring lime/mint green of previous 3rd kits shows up again

Bit girly....sort of BoyGeorgyLipsticky type of thinking! However prefer it to Pink or Lavender! God ..what am I drivelling?
Remember Ted Mac in GREEN N' BLACK...Fearsome sight for Goalkeepers!!!

Bit of a colour clash with green grass. It would have been good against a frost covered pitch but unfortunately we don't have these anymore.

I hate the kit,it's terrible,looks like a uni graduate was let loose on the computer.
Should uni graduates not be let loose on computers?
Are they well known be lacking in basic sports apparel design?

I suspect whoever designed it may well have a degree and have used a computer in the process. Someone should tell the club

No one plans a kit release for 9:15pm. Probably an oversight haha.. still very keen to get one.

Its almost a bit frizzelly.

Also not that applies to myself, but in the world of stereotyping gender colours (for fear of sparking a debate kn that topic) it seems a colour that may attract more female purchases too.

Of course it wasn't an accidental kit reveal!! Blimey. They don't post anything by accident, especially placing a new kit on a new signing.

When I first saw it, I was surprised, it's not a huge step away from our white second kit. Derby had a very light mint change kit a couple of seasons ago [ with black shorts too ], when you watched them on TV, it was very similar looking at that distance.

Overall though....what a lovely shirt! Like the colour, like the design in it, top class effort, three great looking kits this season for sure.

;