Adrien Truffert

kirsikka

UTC Legend
22 year old left back currently playing for Stade Rennais linked to us by L'Equipe. No denying we need reinforcements in that position but apparently a multitude of clubs are after him so let's see what happens.

Google Translated version:

Adrien Truffert (Rennes) is coveted

A sure value for Rennes for four seasons and called to play in the Olympics, Rennes left-back Adrien Truffert, 22, is attracting the interest of many clubs two years from the end of his contract.

A sure value for Rennes for four seasons, called to the Blues by Didier Deschamps in September 2022 and appearing in Thierry Henry's list for the Olympics, Rennes left-back Adrien Truffert, 22, is attracting the interest of many clubs at two years old of the term of his contract. Rennes has already rejected approaches during past transfer windows, notably a significant offer from Aston Villa in the 2023 winter transfer window (€20 million), or even ruled out any negotiations with OM last winter.

Currently, he is in the sights of Premier League clubs (Aston Villa, Leicester, Fulham, Bournemouth) as well as Benfica Lisbon. Still abroad, he would also be on the shortlist for Bayern Munich and AC Milan (in the event of Theo Hernandez's departure). In France, Lyon and Monaco, which are competing for Europe, would also have his profile in the back of his mind.

Where, as cannot find anything?
I think Def might be referring to Kerkez and just posted in the wrong thread (?).
I don't see why Truffert would have a picture of himself in a Cherries shirt (?).
If I am wrong, I humbly apologise Def.

I think Def might be referring to Kerkez and just posted in the wrong thread (?).
I don't see why Truffert would have a picture of himself in a Cherries shirt (?).
If I am wrong, I humbly apologise Def.
Sorry maybe that comment was a little too dry. I was referring to Kerkez but joking that this seems like a similar player with a high ceiling who probably wouldn't be here very long.

Sorry maybe that comment was a little too dry. I was referring to Kerkez but joking that this seems like a similar player with a high ceiling who probably wouldn't be here very long.
Aha ! Yes, very dry ! One of these would have probably helped :p

In that case I apologise. Clearly the many drugs you have taken in your lifetime have had very little negativ effect on your cognitive capabilities.

I didn't mean to cast aspersions !
:sorry:

;