Adverts

Exactly, the scroll/re alignment thing on the main forum page is frustrating enough, and now this.

Get the need for adverts, but never used another site where they're so intrusive.

Who gives the go ahead for this garbage?

Anyone else getting the new adverts on this site, where the borders turn to the advert and you can't click anything for a few seconds until the advert disappears?

Who comes up with this cr4p?

Only used site on android mobile so far today.
Yeah this has been driving nuts( more, yes) for the past few days. The only way I can clear it is to come out of the thread and go back in...sometimes it comes back a few minutes later, sometimes 20 minutes or so later. Ffs its doing it now !

I fully support the fact that we benefit from a “free” service which is paid for by advertising and I’ve always respected that and resisted looking for an ad blocker... until now. That ridiculous ad that slides up repeatedly even after continuously deleting it crosses a line for me.

Please can this message be conveyed to Vitals Towers? I think they need to be aware that reasonable folk who are “onside” can be pi**ed off.

;