AFC Bournemouth v Barnsley

Definitely not expecting Christie to start this one but hopefully he will make his debut from the bench. Has looked really tidy for Scotland. Need a win after dropping points in the last 2 games.

My team, presuming those selected are fit:

Travers
Stacey Cook Kelly Zemura
Pearson
Lerma Billing
Brooks Solanke Anthony

Subs: Cahill, Christie, Lowe, Kilkenny, Davis, Mepham, Rogers, Nyland.

Harsh on Ibsen Rossi not to make the squad, less so Marcondes.

I think Marcondes would be on the bench in place of a Christie… think Saturday will come a couple of days too soon for him…

Baansla..sweet Baansla..thaas coomin down again with their brand....
you knows innit.... one of the many... ' Teams like That '...that don't suit our style.. when we need to get behind 'em, but play about all silly bugger in our own half.

Maybe diffo this time ?...yeah yeah and a yeah yeah... no no... 4 - 2 t' Cherries !

Benchness ..madness...if 'im, the much vaunted Christie man is good enough.. I.e ..the bizz according to the Elite Hype..get the bugger turfside..quit the pussyfootying bullsh*t...and let the bugger rip the Baansla to smithereens !
For f√ck sake..this Forum..ye Gods !

Sadly can't go either, looking after my wife's loony husband. Only been to 'new' Dean Court once and think that was for a charity cricket match. I know Gladstone Small played. Or am I mistaken, was it the old ground?

Sadly can't go either, looking after my wife's loony husband. Only been to 'new' Dean Court once and think that was for a charity cricket match. I know Gladstone Small played. Or am I mistaken, was it the old ground?

Indeed it was the new ground , think it was one of Savvi's ideas.

not that old chestnut. "nice to win", surely!

no, genuinely mean it - amazing start to the season given the weak squad but last 3 games have been disappointing. A lot of ifs/maybes, of course, but don’t want a gap to start to open up with leading sides given tough matches vs qpr (in form) and Cardiff (style of play) next.

;