AFC Bournemouth v Birmingham City

What a difference it makes when you play Lerma in the right position....people on here criticising his passing!....Jesus wept he's not Inesta!.....put him in front of the back four and he does what he was bought to do and what he did imperiously for us in the PL......hopefully that first half is the last time a manager sacrifices our best player for Lewis Cook.....if we are to play Cook play him alongside Wilshere or Pearson further forward.....let Jeff do what he does best....win tackles ....headers and all the dirty stuff in between.

What a difference it makes when you play Lerma in the right position....people on here criticising his passing!....Jesus wept he's not Inesta!.....put him in front of the back four and he does what he was bought to do and what he did imperiously for us in the PL......hopefully that first half is the last time a manager sacrifices our best player for Lewis Cook.....if we are to play Cook play him alongside Wilshere or Pearson further forward.....let Jeff do what he does best....win tackles ....headers and all the dirty stuff in between.
Agree 100% played best game for a while

My god you hate Lewis Cook dont you. One of the MoM today, along with Jack and Lerma. they took control of that midfield as the game went on.

I know everyone is looking up at the big gap that’s opened up between ourselves and automatic promotion. But importantly there is now a gap opening up between ourselves and 7th...

Was not the case earlier this afternoon when we were losing and Middlesbrough were beating Brentford.

I know everyone is looking up at the big gap that’s opened up between ourselves and automatic promotion. But importantly there is now a gap opening up between ourselves and 7th...

Was not the case earlier this afternoon when we were losing and Middlesbrough were beating Brentford.

Was just talking about that. Keep that gap and worry about those above if we can get a few more wins.

Was just talking about that. Keep that gap and worry about those above if we can get a few more wins.
Watford have another manager sacking in them. Think brentford will go up automatically. Means we would have to overtake Norwich and Swansea. Big improvement needed in performances, we need dom and junior back, junior not 100% fit, so saved today.
Think the biggest issue is getting shape and team right

AFCB 8 Shots - 4 on target.

Birmingham 9 shots - 6 on target.

But we had the most important stat scoring one more and getting the 3 points.

That was our first league win since my birthday back in January when we won at Stoke.

Let’s hope that is the start of better things in the league.

Brooks and Kelly either need a rocket or a comforting arm around them. They look so lightweight and error prone. Confidence lacking or couldn't give a monkeys? I can't decide. I hope the coaches do because they are way off.

Despite the weaknesses we graft out a win. Onward!

My god you hate Lewis Cook dont you. One of the MoM today, along with Jack and Lerma. they took control of that midfield as the game went on.
Oh no heaven forbid anyone on here criticise Lewis Cook!.....as a matter of fact i wasn't......play him further forward......the base of our midfield is where Jeff should be........if you want to experiment with positions fine but you don't do it with our best player........if Tindall made one mistake that was it.

Agree that second half Lerma looked a completely different player, doesn’t look at all comfortable further up the pitch.

;