AFC Bournemouth v Blackpool

Bringing my boy down for his first ever home game, which he is really excited about (as am I!). Does anyone know if the players are currently stopping and signing autographs/taking selfie’s etc at 1ish?! I know this used to happen but presume it had stopped due to COVID?
Anyone know re this query?! Just wondering whether to head off early

I fink if the Cherries gets 3 points v Blackpool..I will shift my thinking from mid - table to play- off near certs...because I see signs of Parker being a lot tougher and resolute than I thought weeks back...his interviews have been quite strong and convincin'...and he is getting 'sensibly' active in the player market !
I'm veering away slightly from Moansville ...it was starting to impinge on my good constitution !
I thought I would give you a reply just for the hell of it. You havn't had many hits recently. I think the elites have black balled you.

Bringing my boy down for his first ever home game, which he is really excited about (as am I!). Does anyone know if the players are currently stopping and signing autographs/taking selfie’s etc at 1ish?! I know this used to happen but presume it had stopped due to COVID?

Well Covid restrictions have all but stopped. Hope you get some autographs:)

I thought I would give you a reply just for the hell of it. You havn't had many hits recently. I think the elites have black balled you.

Cheers..I'm happy getting the hits or likes...I get a fair amount of both....how I like it to be tbh...varietal !
I basically don't aim for either ..I just post off the top with minimal self- filtering...its the most interesting and satisfying way as I see it...you don't really know what's coming back at you..
....well maybe a bit.. :loser:

Cheers..I'm happy getting the hits or likes...I get a fair amount of both....how I like it to be tbh...varietal !
I basically don't aim for either ..I just post off the top with minimal self- filtering...its the most interesting and satisfying way as I see it...you don't really know what's coming back at you..
....well maybe a bit.. :loser:
Go on!!!!! Give it both barrels.

......................Travers

Davis....Rossi.... Mepham.... Zemura

.......................... Kilkenny

................. Billing............Stan

........Brooks...........Dom............ Anthony

Couldn't hurt to get there early,never know what might happen.
Be nice to have the whole matchday experience for his first time ,burger, chips ,pint (for you ,not him).
Amazing to see how many fans turn up really early( 12 -ish onwards).

Nope.....found myself grinding my teeth every time he made a sideways pass.....ive got to try and look after them.
If Stacey were available, I would agree but I think it's asking a lot of LD to play another position, especially when he can have a turn at left fullback Vs Norwich. Equally Cahill and Mepham can both play midweek in an audition for starting slot , alongside Rossi.

Think Pearson has to start tomorrow, alongside Kilkenny, help get us a couple of goals up, sit back down after 45 minutes, and we can send on more u21s to finish the job.

If Stacey were available, I would agree but I think it's asking a lot of LD to play another position, especially when he can have a turn at left fullback Vs Norwich. Equally Cahill and Mepham can both play midweek in an audition for starting slot , alongside Rossi.

Think Pearson has to start tomorrow, alongside Kilkenny, help get us a couple of goals up, sit back down after 45 minutes, and we can send on more u21s to finish the job.
I'm pretty sure Zemura is nailing down that left back slot tbh..... obviously nobody wants to see him play RW again but Davis came on and looked quite good at RWB against Forest..... it's not ideal but it has to be preferable to playing a CB at RB!

I'm pretty sure Zemura is nailing down that left back slot tbh..... obviously nobody wants to see him play RW again but Davis came on and looked quite good at RWB against Forest..... it's not ideal but it has to be preferable to playing a CB at RB!
You favour playing a left footed player at RB over a right footed player at RB?

I think because of all the covid regs our players pre match are over in the East Stand, that's the reason we were given for the accessible platform and the DC lounge being shut. They're probably advised not to mingle with the fans to much as well. Best chance you've got, is get your nipper hooked on Dean Court tomorrow, then when things back to normal normal, you'll both be there to see the lads arrive and depart : )

I noticed after the W.B.A. match, the Main stand entrance, where the team coaches are, was barricaded off, that meant fans going North to South had to go down the middle of the car park, where the cars were going South to North.

Hope you both have a great day tomorrow and he's pestering you to keep bringing him back, after a fabulous win : )

;