AFC Bournemouth v Brentford - Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg

Hoping for a 0-0 masterclass on Saturday, to piss off the commentators if nothing else. Had to watch muted eventually, they wouldn't stop banging on about Brentford you'd think they were playing themselves.
Ivan Toney and his goalscoring record (barely a peep about him being **************** all night), Brentfords unbreakable form going into the playoffs, Brentfords heartbreak x9, Brentford playing in front of their 5,000 fans on Saturday (no question of whether it's fair they get more?), Brentford coming from behind in last years semis, Brentfords attacking prowess and how they look to the best teams on the continent for inspiration, and for zillionth time their transfer and operations policy.
I am Brentford fatigued, hopefully they get promoted if we don't manage it.

We needed to see that through and get some rest, we looked knackered all over the pitch and had sustained 2 important injuries. Knowing how our corners all season have resulted in attacks for the opposition more than ourselves, I was calling for us to hold the ball and not overly go for it.

Yes it might end up being a slight mistake if we dont get any chances in the second leg. But I honestly think we needed to make sure of taking some small advantage from that game as reward for the cost of those two injuries.

Now we just need to see what state the squad is in. We're thin on the ground, the bench last night looked weak to start with.

Good performance by the management, players, fans.

More of the same needed in the second leg, probably come down to taking or missing chances.

Now we just need to see what state the squad is in. We're thin on the ground, the bench last night looked weak to start with.

It's funny as I'm sure I wasn't the only one concerned when Cook went off and Mepham came on (I like Mepham but he's no Cook), Pearson went off for Stacey (whatever that formation was it really didn't work), and then Wilshire coming on for Brooks... Yes we are thin squad-wise, but all 3 did really well...

Meps and Wilshere especially...

It's funny as I'm sure I wasn't the only one concerned when Cook went off and Mepham came on (I like Mepham but he's no Cook), Pearson went off for Stacey (whatever that formation was it really didn't work), and then Wilshire coming on for Brooks... Yes we are thin squad-wise, but all 3 did really well...

Meps and Wilshere especially...

I thought the energy Stacey brought down the right-wing was exceptional. He chased everything. Whether it was to close down Brentford, chase a lost cause or offer an option.

Well, you were right. My double only paid 11.221-1.

Therefore, I apologise unreservedly for deceiving you so cruelly and unnecessarily.

I also hereby promise never to mention wagers, bookmakers, odds or any other betting -related subject in a thread again and leave it to the experts, because they know everything and, apparently, I, well, just simply can't be trusted.

Just as an afterthought, there's this. My replies are in the green boxes and the times are 1 hour ahead of BST:

View attachment 5729

Oh, and do let me know when you are over next time and I'll fix you another ticket. Unless, off course, There's no way he would have got a ticket.

Calm down Doris.

If you did get odds of 12-1 then that's great.

I would have imagined we would have been at about 2.20

And Swansea about 1.90.

So anywhere between 4-1 and 5-1

For you to have got 12-1 We would have had to have been about 4-1 and Swansea 3-1

Who did you put the bet on with?

I hope it wasnt Istabraq, because he wont pay up.

I think you could of got two to one on us and three to one on Swansea,so a pound double stake would give you twelve pound back,so that's eleven to one.A pound on us to win gives you three pound going on to a three to one gives you twelve pound,minus the stake gives you eleven to one

So it wasnt a double then?

:)

Calm down Doris.

And Swansea about 1.90.

For you to have got 12-1 We would have had to have been about 4-1 and Swansea 3-1

I hope it wasnt Istabraq, because he wont pay up.
AFCB @ 2.87 going on to Swansea @ 3.91
287 x 391 = 112.217 thats 11.22 return for a 1 stake

Well, you were right. My double only paid 11.221-1.

Therefore, I apologise unreservedly for deceiving you so cruelly and unnecessarily.

I also hereby promise never to mention wagers, bookmakers, odds or any other betting -related subject in a thread again and leave it to the experts, because they know everything and, apparently, I, well, just simply can't be trusted.

Just as an afterthought, there's this. My replies are in the green boxes and the times are 1 hour ahead of BST:

View attachment 5729

Oh, and do let me know when you are over next time and I'll fix you another ticket. Unless, off course, There's no way he would have got a ticket.
Put the 100 sek profit on us drawing the away leg currently 5/2 and Swansea 2/1 for the draw. win 750 = 650 profit.

We needed to see that through and get some rest, we looked knackered all over the pitch and had sustained 2 important injuries. Knowing how our corners all season have resulted in attacks for the opposition more than ourselves, I was calling for us to hold the ball and not overly go for it.

Yes it might end up being a slight mistake if we dont get any chances in the second leg. But I honestly think we needed to make sure of taking some small advantage from that game as reward for the cost of those two injuries.

Funny how we all see things as I thought the bench looked pretty strong last night!

When you can bring on the likes of Wilshere, Mepham & Stacey & still have the likes of Riquelme, Surridge & Long to call upon that doesn't look too shabby to me!

We also might have Stanislas back in there on Saturday too.

Calm down Doris.

And Swansea about 1.90.

I hope it wasnt Istabraq, because he wont pay up.[/QUOTE
A 4 to 1 and 3 to 1 double pays 20 pound for a pound stake.So that is 19 to 1 not 12 to 1

Funny how we all see things as I thought the bench looked pretty strong last night!

When you can bring on the likes of Wilshere, Mepham & Stacey & still have the likes of Riquelme, Surridge & Long to call upon that doesn't look too shabby to me!

We also might have Stanislas back in there on Saturday too.
Stanislas is always a great option to have on the bench. We could really use him back as an extra attacking option if things are not clicking in these final two games. I hope he can at least be "bench fit" for the games to come although I don't think we've had an update on his probable return date, have we ?
My feeling was that he is out for the rest of the season.

Here is the odds for a 12 to 1 double.A team is 9 to 4 and you put that in a double with a team that is 3 to 1.They both win and you put 4 pound stake on a double.So 4 pound on a 9 to 4 gives you 13 pound going on a 3 to 1 which gives you 39 pound plus the 13 pound which comes to 52 pound.Take the 4 pound stake off and your profit is 48 pound,four into 48 is 12 which gives you 12 to 1.It also works the other way if you do the 3 to 1 odds first.

;