AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - FA Cup Third Round - 12.30 pm

"Some fans" always want everything. No team has ever survived with 27 points.

I'm sure those same fans, given a couple of injuries and a flirt with the bottom three will soon abandon their warm fuzzy feelings and start kicking off.
I know we will not survive on 27 points, but there are worse teams than us, would be nice to try a play a team that has a bit more drive in it as they all know they will not get picked at weekend as there not one of eddies favourite

Brooks is awesome though ! He wants the ball all the time, in any situation and 99% of the time he manages to do something good with it. He has even made some amazing tackles in defence. Like Fraser he is giving his all every game. What a player !

Is it possible to get minus ratings for an individual performance? That from Mousset is the best candidate I can remember.

The bench was proof enough that there was no real interest in progressing today, so no real surprises, although frustrating.

Is it possible to get minus ratings for an individual performance? That from Mousset is the best candidate I can remember.

The bench was proof enough that there was no real interest in progressing today, so no real surprises, although frustrating.

Ibe vs Newcastle was worse imo

Although I would admit I am tempted to give Mousset a 2...

I'm not looking to defend Ibe, but when he got subbed, were the sarcastic cheers from our fans or Brighton's?

The only benefit to take from that game is Clyne's fitness looks almost there.

Don't like singling players out but why does Rico seem to play every pass/ cross with his head down? He can whip in a good ball at times but feel like it's more luck than judgement at the moment. Not sure if it's confidence or ability but we also looked much safer down the left once Daniels eventually came on.

Ibe has ball wide right near opposition box. Pugh makes run into box looking for ball.

Ibe stands still. Drags the ball left. Stands still. Loses ball.

Pugh throws arms down in frustration. Never seen Pugh like that.

Great goal from Pugh. Vintage Pugh, in fact. Brooks' balance and ball control is something else.

Moose had a bit of a shocker and I say that as a big fan of his.

Our defensive record is a concern, though. 15 goals in 4 games.

Willo keeps banging on about 8 changes but so did Brighton and were much better than us.Big ? re Ibe Mousset are they really good enough?Failure to deal with set piece for 3rd goal.Seems to be same old problems and we don’t learn how to rectify them .

A couple things:

1. Ibe. One of his best performances in an advanced role. All our creativity came from him. Why was he subbed off??? Our attack was not as potent after that.
2. Mousset. I feel bad for him today! If we had had a different striker we could have won the game 5-3! His shooting was terrible, he failed to anticipate where the final ball was coming numerous times, and when he had the chance to provide a final ball (as in a one-two with Ibe) his final ball was to the wrong team. All around a day to forget for him. Unfortunately, given his role as striker, this cost us a lot of goals today and, arguably, the game (although the defence needs to take some of the blame too).

Don't like singling players out but why does Rico seem to play every pass/ cross with his head down? He can whip in a good ball at times but feel like it's more luck than judgement at the moment. Not sure if it's confidence or ability but we also looked much safer down the left once Daniels eventually came on.
Agree...looks like he's stuck on auto-pilot....not a lot going on upstairs imo....just doesn't seem to think about anything he's doing.....

I don’t go negative much or I make an effort not to but I’ve been taking a little heat just calling it how I see it on Ibe and mousset

Anyone see why I call mousset an Olympic jogger? lol he does have a lovely job around the pitch. Must log 7-8 kilometers a match

;