Ibe
Surman (capt)
Hyndman
Pugh

Mousset
Defoe

bench; a load of youth teamers and Gosling & Stanislas

I want the strongest side we can put out ;

ASSUMING OF COURSE THAT WE WANT TO WIN THE BLOODY FA CUP!( I DO)

AND......Get some CONSISTENCY going with form !

I'm fed up with all this p#ss ars#ing around with team selection.
You put your BEST available team out for ALL games. That is what fans pay to See Ffs!
Those of you that pay for tickets should demand this!!!!!!...
Bigger fools you if you dont!
agree but never gonna happen given the need to rest our weary troops! (anyway Brighton will be doing the same thing)

I think that may be pretty close.

Bill, those of us that go can see how knackered they all were after last night. EH said in his interview on Solent after the game that they were all out on their feet after so many games in December and if he didn't rest them then they would be picking up injuries. NOT something we wish to see given the current list of crocks.

In which case, feel free to ignore my posts and or respond to them.

I bid you good after morning.

No. I'm criticising your posts - you don't get a free pass to post nonsense unchallenged.

You are keen on talking about the truth but as far as I can see the only truth is that you've got no idea what you are talking about because you never watch the team you criticise so relentlessly - why should anybody take you seriously?

Anybody can predict defeat every game - why don't you try harder to be better informed and then maybe you would be a bit more positive about a side that is currently performing at a level higher than ever?

An especially quick turnaround for this, Wednesday 8pm to Saturday 12.15pm. So I can't see any starters from last night being involved, and the last thing we want is to risk further injuries to critical players

Boruc
Seaman Simpson Mings Rico
Hyndman Ofoborh Surman
Ibe Mousset Pugh

A couple of debuts there. I'd love to have a closer look at Ofoborh, and he'll beef up that midfield otherwise weak in Hyndman and Surman. Seaman is about the only actual right back we have, may as well give him a look too.
I would love to see us play this team. It would be great to give Ofoborh a sniff of the big time and as you say it would be good to see if Seaman could do a job for us at right back in a crisis. I don't think this is the season for a successful cup run ( given our really tough recent schedule and current injuries ) so we might as well have a look at what we've got for the future and perhaps bring them a bit closer to the first team.
:yes:

I want the strongest side we can put out ;

ASSUMING OF COURSE THAT WE WANT TO WIN THE BLOODY FA CUP!( I DO)

AND......Get some CONSISTENCY going with form !

I'm fed up with all this p#ss ars#ing around with team selection.
You put your BEST available team out for ALL games. That is what fans pay to See Ffs!
Those of you that pay for tickets should demand this!!!!!!...
Bigger fools you if you dont!

Whilst I understand your argument, Bill - how are our less experienced players - Simpson, Hyndman etc - going to get experience if they don't get some game time?

I'm Totally out of touch with and Dinosaur with my attitude regarding ' Resting Players ' and suchlike modern football thinking!
My Views on this are Stubborn and laced with a fair bit of arrogance. maybe....but I feel I'm right in the long run ....and fans are being ripped off!
Players will always be knackered after the Xmas period of cramped fixtures..that's football in this country! They are paid quite well n'est pas?

Whilst I understand your argument, Bill - how are our less experienced players - Simpson, Hyndman etc - going to get experience if they don't get some game time?
They dont...anyways!!!!!!!!!!!! In the case of Simpson, Mings and Hyndman et al.....! Just a Cup game now and again is no bloody good is it?
Especially if we Exit the cups!!
We need new, different thinking on this issue....full stop!

I'm Totally out of touch with and Dinosaur with my attitude regarding ' Resting Players ' and suchlike modern football thinking!
My Views on this are Stubborn and laced with a fair bit of arrogance. maybe....but I feel I'm right in the long run ....and fans are being ripped off!
Players will always be knackered after the Xmas period of cramped fixtures..that's football in this country! They are paid quite well n'est pas?
Don't think the fans are being ripped off at all. Everyone knows beforehand we will field a 2nd XI. How much is it to get in - just £12. You would that to watch Weymouth at home, or pay £10 to watch Wimborne Town play at home in the EVO Stik league next week.

Don't think the fans are being ripped off at all. Everyone knows beforehand we will field a 2nd XI. How much is it to get in - just £12. You would that to watch Weymouth at home, or pay £10 to watch Wimborne Town play at home in the EVO Stik league next week.

As a purveyor of facts, If you pay £10 at Wimborne next game you will have been ripped off as they are away to Froome. ;)

No. I'm criticising your posts - you don't get a free pass to post nonsense unchallenged.

You are keen on talking about the truth but as far as I can see the only truth is that you've got no idea what you are talking about because you never watch the team you criticise so relentlessly - why should anybody take you seriously?

Anybody can predict defeat every game - why don't you try harder to be better informed and then maybe you would be a bit more positive about a side that is currently performing at a level higher than ever?

My posts maybe nonsense to you. Neither do I crticise the team. I just post reality and realism. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Yes I do watch the team when they are near to me. I go to places like Leicester, Hull and Nott Forest when we have played them. I also watch plenty of games on stream if and when I get the opportunity. Additionally, I care not if people take me seriously or not.

Good day to you.

As a purveyor of facts, If you pay £10 at Wimborne next game you will have been ripped off as they are away to Froome. ;)

I said next WEEK Al not next GAME, they are at home to Merthry Tydfil on 12 Jan.
Facts eh..............................

My posts maybe nonsense to you. Neither do I crticise the team. I just post reality and realism. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Yes I do watch the team when they are near to me. I go to places like Leicester, Hull and Nott Forest when we have played them. I also watch plenty of games on stream if and when I get the opportunity. Additionally, I care not if people take me seriously or not.

Good day to you.
You don't criticise the team ? I have heard it all now. You never had much credibility - now you have none

You don't criticise the team ? I have heard it all now. You never had much credibility - now you have none

I care not weather I have credibility or not. I post what I see fit. If you don't like my posts then simply ignore them and don't respond to them It really is that simple.

Good day to you.

Good day to you.

No - If you are wrong then your posts are neither reality or realism and are by definition nonsense aren't they.

From the teams listed it sounds like you watch the team very rarely as we haven't played two of them in a few years.

Your opinions aren't worth anything - that's the reality and realism of the situation.

When I saw the line-up last night I knew Gosling had came back too early... he pushed out Surman who is in arguably good form. Gosling should have been on the bench last night and should have started on Saturday

;