AFC Bournemouth v Brighton - FA Cup Third Round - 12.30 pm

Brooks for Taylor - don't think he did much wrong, one cross field pass was superb earlier on. But probably need a bit more thrust from midfield this half.

We all want to be positive.....but we need help sometimes!
New players in .....they should be giving it 110%.
Something is not right in our system with regard to INCENTIVES.......I know it...I know it..I know it! It screams at us ffs!

A strange game, controlled most of it without really doing anything dangerous up front. Steve Cook is having one of his off days, giving the ball away a lot from the back.
Ultimately - Lys has to score an open goal. Then they score with the first two efforts. Which is a regular occurrence no matter who is in goal and who is in defence. Part bad play, part bad luck.
Cook gives the ball away every game, Lys is not good enough

I used to look forward to FA cup games 1st round onwards and have seen some great games lots of passion from the team or the team that beat us but mostly great games from the great cup run along with knocking out Man U . Nodays it all about the League resting players when we beat Man U they had a first team out so it gave us even more reason to feel good if it had been a team like we have put out today people would say oh well it was only Man U reserves.
Where has the magic of the cup gone teams only playing teams with so many changes it is not fair on the paying fans home or away fans when teams make so many changes ,after all these players get paid enough .
Also it is not fair to fans wanting a cup run we never win the league but a good cup run would do the team ,fans and town a wold of good .

Brooks for Taylor - don't think he did much wrong, one cross field pass was superb earlier on. But probably need a bit more thrust from midfield this half.
As I said previously he was poor. Looks like he has a fair amount of technical ability from the little I saw. His reading of the game was poor and did little to influence the game. Unless he passed backwards or sideways he rarely did anything of note. Harsh I know but just my opinion.

I used to look forward to FA cup games 1st round onwards and have seen some great games lots of passion from the team or the team that beat us but mostly great games from the great cup run along with knocking out Man U . Nodays it all about the League resting players when we beat Man U they had a first team out so it gave us even more reason to feel good if it had been a team like we have put out today people would say oh well it was only Man U reserves.
Where has the magic of the cup gone teams only playing teams with so many changes it is not fair on the paying fans home or away fans when teams make so many changes ,after all these players get paid enough .
Also it is not fair to fans wanting a cup run we never win the league but a good cup run would do the team ,fans and town a wold of good .

You get less than £4M for winning the FA cup. Survive in the Premier League and you get over £100M

;