AFC Bournemouth v Brighton

Watched the 30 minutes of Sky highlights last night.

Sitting in MS just on NS side, it was difficult to see who scored our second goal, it was announced as Callum’s goal but later it was shown to be an og.

Looking on the playback think Callum was very unlucky not to be credited with it as it looked to be going in anyway.

Found this thread on the NSC forum, the title ‘Mr Angry In The Crowd’.

Does this sound familiar? ;)

When confronted at half-time it seemed that Mr "You're a ****ing idiot Webster!" 's main issue was us playing out from the back from goalkicks, often when under extreme pressure.

As was highlighted to him by many: Ryan, Dunk and Webster are doing that because they've been told to do that by Potter - it's really as simple as that.

If you genuinely think a player is ****ing **************** then, again, the problem is Potter, not the player. Potter has thrown him the shirt and put him in his side. The player might make mistakes, but unless he's visibly not giving 100%, then I don't see how you can vent at him. Direct your ire at the manager.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?377822-Mr-Angry-In-The-Crowd

up_dis.png

up_dis.png

Found this thread on the NSC forum, the title ‘Mr Angry In The Crowd’.

Does this sound familiar? ;)

When confronted at half-time it seemed that Mr "You're a ****ing idiot Webster!" 's main issue was us playing out from the back from goalkicks, often when under extreme pressure.

As was highlighted to him by many: Ryan, Dunk and Webster are doing that because they've been told to do that by Potter - it's really as simple as that.

If you genuinely think a player is ****ing **** then, again, the problem is Potter, not the player. Potter has thrown him the shirt and put him in his side. The player might make mistakes, but unless he's visibly not giving 100%, then I don't see how you can vent at him. Direct your ire at the manager.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?377822-Mr-Angry-In-The-Crowd

up_dis.png

up_dis.png

At Narch someone behind me was calling Callum Wilson all kinds of things and telling Eddie to sustitute him (thats the polite version).

Was nice to see some emotion in Billing's face as well after Callum's goal... and his energy levels back to where they were pre Wolves at Home, which was the start of his dip in form...

;