AFC Bournemouth v Brighton

Brighton were the better team, thanks to Ramsdale we won.
why can't we control these games against the bottom teams.
First 30 mins, yes. Even then, Ramsdale only had that one super-save to make. It was a lot more a case of we were worse than Brighton.
Last 60 mins, absolutely not. Ramsdale's saves were great, but if we limit teams to chances like those long rangers, more often than not they'll fly wide or high.

Yeah the front four were all on the same page with Lerma and Billing in support

They were indeed, the front four pressed as unit. All game. The first 30 minutes maybe with less gusto but you could see we were physically pushing them deeper and deeper as the first half progressed.

Excellent work rate from all four of them, they and the rest of the team all showed they cared tonight and got their reward.

just got in and though it is 2C outside I didn’t feel cold.

It was so good to see our side get back to giving the opposition problems.

Callum scored his first goal for ages and that hopefully will trigger more.

Ryan Fraser’s shot in the second half just went wide, but that was what we were used to seeing from Ryan in the past, cut in and shoot.

H Wilson scored the first to settle the side and it was good to see goals go in the opposition net three times rather than ours.

First time we have scored 3 goals since beating Saints back in September.

The home game before that we beat Everton 3-1.

Well done Eddie for keeping the belief and tonight it looked like our players believed as well.

Now for the next cup final against Villa.

Just got back, nervy first 30 minutes. Rambo, what a great player we have. Kept us in the game by stopping them scoring first.
Really great saves in the second half.

Once we scored it was great to see the team playing well again.

Brighton very poor at playing out from goal.

Surprised that Jeff didn't get booked earlier to be honest.

I thought this year was going terrible, my team look like being relegated and one of my best friends (the one on the right in my sig) died yesterday and I was digging today. At least this gave me some cheer and hope, and a much needed breather from mourning.
Very sorry to hear about your friend, puts all this shite in perspective. As long as we are entertained, football is just for fun, it's real things in life that matter. All the best to you, sir.

I thought this year was going terrible, my team look like being relegated and one of my best friends (the one on the right in my sig) died yesterday and I was digging today. At least this gave me some cheer and hope, and a much needed breather from mourning.
So sorry to hear that. He/She seemed determined to give you a going away present tonight, to say thank you for all the good times and care.
I feel your pain, I’ve been there. Just be glad for the time you both had together and try not to think of the time you’ve lost,

Workrate, workrate, workrate. Everyone was pumped up tonight and ran themselves into the ground. Where that's been recently I don't know, and how sustainable it is I don't know, but how fantastic to see tonight!

Brighton for their part are in trouble I think. They don't look too good

Who cares, tonight was about us getting ourselves back into the fight.

Workrate, workrate, workrate. Everyone was pumped up tonight and ran themselves into the ground. Where that's been recently I don't know, and how sustainable it is I don't know, but how fantastic to see tonight!

Brighton for their part are in trouble I think. They don't look too good

Who cares, tonight was about us getting ourselves back into the fight.
It is perfectly sustainable. Plenty of other teams do this week in week out. We need to approach the rest of the season in this way to give ourselves a chance.

great team effort, rambo mom for me, kept score level & crucial 2nd half saves. Wilsons, wee man & big Dom were great too. No time for any negatives, were on our way; UTCIAD, let the confidence return !

wooks.jpg
So sorry to hear that. He/She seemed determined to give you a going away present tonight, to say thank you for all the good times and care.
I feel your pain, I’ve been there. Just be glad for the time you both had together and try not to think of the time you’ve lost,

He was a boy and he was second hand, the previous owner managed to lose his penis, so God knows what he went through. Pic of him In happier times (just so he's famous).

End of the match, when the players were going round clapping us, clapping them. A young lad and his dad were stood next to us, the young lad had a home made sign requesting Callum to give him his shirt. As soon as it was brought to his attention, Callum duly trotted over and gave him his shirt. The Good Lady said " Can you make me one of them" " What do you want to write on it, Nathan can I have your shirt?" No she replied, " Jordan can I have your car" : )

Will read all the threads later, but just one question; has that gloating seaweed ink head been on here yet?? ;-)

;