AFC Bournemouth v Brighton

billythekid

UTC Legend
Shane Duffy will be missing this game as he serves the last game of his suspension.

At the moment he is their second leading scorer with 3, after you know who with 8 goals.

Just seen this in the Argus latest news.

We discuss players wages, this is what a small number of players are doing to help, including one of ours.

ALBION defender Leon Balogun is giving up one per cent of his Premier League wages to help tackle social issues around the world.

The Nigerian international has joined team-mate Bruno by signing up to the Common Goal initiative.

It means the Seagulls are the only Premier League club with two players pledged to the organisation, which has raised more than £800,000 so far in less than 18 months.

Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata, the founder member, was joined by ex-Valencia colleague Bruno a year ago in making the earnings commitment.

Now German-born Balogun has followed suit. He has become the seventh Premier League player to sign up with Bruno, Mata, Bournemouth’s Charlie Daniels, Alfie Mawson (Fulham), Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester) and Isaac Christie-Davies (Liverpool).

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/17304292.albion-star-leon-balogun-pledges-wages-for-good-cause/

This game is HOT! I just can't get interested in the Chelsea match...I know I should but when we don't put full strength sides out it nullifies it for me.......but the Brighton game is Full On ...Pit Bull stuff!
Its the 'Reserve' Derby...they don't like us...fair play to them...would you if you lived in Hove(l)? Bring it On. I'd rather have them spitting on our pavements than Saints fans patting us on the head and swapping photos of the Motor museum at Beaulieu!
My missus is already winding me up...she is from the Brighton area...most of her relatives ST holders at the Sewerage!

Have to beat them,otherwise their fans will be unbearable

Of which will be a difficult task with the injuries that we have. Brighton will no doubt be aware of this and will set up their formation accordingly.

Of which will be a difficult task with the injuries that we have. Brighton will no doubt be aware of this and will set up their formation accordingly.

Wow you're not going to believe this Minty...but i knew you were going to say that!...don't ask me how....but i know what you're going to say before you say it!...it's incredible....i don't know if anyone else on here has experienced anything similar?

Wow you're not going to believe this Minty...but i knew you were going to say that!...don't ask me how....but i know what you're going to say before you say it!...it's incredible....i don't know if anyone else on here has experienced anything similar?

I was about to post this weeks winning national lottery numbers if you care to post them in advance.

Am I right in saying that our old Brighton Beach end was so called because the poor quality concrete terrace looked and felt like their scraggy, flinty beach? I only went in it a couple of times and sat down at half time...sore rear end after....only went on their Beach once ..same sore rear end !

Last edited:
Sorry but what ever peoples opinions are of this person resorting to calling the bloke ' shitto' is poor. Why aren't admin removing this? Or are they condoning abusive name calling?

well he called me a "blithering buffoon" in one of his posts but I really don't give a toss , I am not going to go all snowflakey and complain to the internet police. if he can dish it out he can take it.

Spot on TF! - Shitto the soothsayer and his woe, woe and thrice woe!!
To be fair to Minty, he may be stating the obvious, but I do agree. It won't be an easy match. I think you're being over critical of the poor old Minted one in this instance. Anyone would think he had a reputation for being rather on the pessimistic side.

;