AFC Bournemouth v Burnley

That's the spirit!

Well, we are still hanging on by the skin of our teeth and punching above our weight. We have looked after Harry Arter for you this season, but what a fantastic committed player. Nine bookings so far and I swear he was on the bench for one of those.

Survival is in our own hands by virtue of the basement teams we have to play, but if you could turn over Burnley for us that would be very helpful.

(y)

Im hoping above hope that Cardiff go down. Hypocritical manager and a group of players who should be on a rugby pitch. Moaning about being hard done by in games while somehow keeping 11 on the pitch against us.

Sorry TDA but someone has to go!

You know those Fans Champions who carry the match ball out to the podium a few minutes before the teams come out. Well myself and the Good Lady have been nominated, so this Saturday there'll be a couple of "colourful characters" carrying the ball out, dropping it, knocking the podium over, Chuckle Brothers style : )

I must admit, we're both feeling a tad chuffed and nervous : )
I hope you and the Good Lady enjoy the moment.

Not sure we could have expected much different to that starting line up with what we have at the minute. Just really need the front four to all have good performances and I am sure we can score two or three. I think having Mepham for his height will be a bonus at the back. Hoping Clyne can get back to some better levels today too.

Feeling remarkably good about this one. Like the line up and agree with kirsikka that there are some options off the bench. 3 points.
:utc:

Going to be a very physical game hope the players are up for the fight to earn the right toplay are game

You know those Fans Champions who carry the match ball out to the podium a few minutes before the teams come out. Well myself and the Good Lady have been nominated, so this Saturday there'll be a couple of "colourful characters" carrying the ball out, dropping it, knocking the podium over, Chuckle Brothers style : )

I must admit, we're both feeling a tad chuffed and nervous : )
That’s brilliant - enjoy every moment! All the best to you both. Hopefully you can be our lucky charms today, 3 pts please!

;