AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace

• Thread starter Deleted member 754
  • Start date
That coffee table looks dangerous,,,,,,hope he doesn't invite Stan around for a cuppa!
Thanks for the LOL TF, I now have coffee on the keyboard :(
Those edges do indeed look sharp and all that glass appears to be crying out to sever some tendon or another. For the love of God, stay away Stan !!!

Apparently, David Brooks has injured his hand but should be okay to play....

Wonder if he took a swipe at Fraser?

I know it goes without saying but let's win this and win well let's get out of that bottom Three,fed up looking at the table.

But if Watford lose by more than One on Sat lunchtime we will be out of the drop zone by the time we kick-off COYR

even if he's fit there's no chance brooks will start, he hasn't played a competitive game for over a year
As opposed to the rest of the squad who haven't played in 3 months?
I don't really see a difference – seems to me they're all teeing off on the same handicap.
Whoever impresses in training will make the starting line-up, regardless of how many minutes they've amassed over the last 12 months.

Watching the Villa game last night and made me think about players who thrive when they have a crowd cheering them on, or baying for their blood.

Mssrs Grealish and Zaha would absolutely fit that bill.
I'm expecting the latter will have a quiet game on Saturday.

Watching the Villa game last night and made me think about players who thrive when they have a crowd cheering them on, or baying for their blood.

Mssrs Grealish and Zaha would absolutely fit that bill.
I'm expecting the latter will have a quiet game on Saturday.
I don't know about that, Grealish had a very good game last night.

As opposed to the rest of the squad who haven't played in 3 months?
I don't really see a difference – seems to me they're all teeing off on the same handicap.
Whoever impresses in training will make the starting line-up, regardless of how many minutes they've amassed over the last 12 months.

there's a massive difference, rehabilitation versus getting back to match fitness
far too much of a risk for him to start, break down again and miss the rest of the season
maybe a cameo off the bench if we need a goal

there's a massive difference, rehabilitation versus getting back to match fitness
far too much of a risk for him to start, break down again and miss the rest of the season
maybe a cameo off the bench if we need a goal
I don’t really understand why it’s a risk for him to start but not to come on as sub? We can always take him off if he can’t last 90mins. Remember he’s actually been fit for 2 months now even if there’s been no matches

It will be very interesting to see who starts. As indicated above, it's effectively a new season in terms of everybody's fitness.
Could we see any surprises?
There were a few who impressed in last year's preseason who have never really figured so far this season.
If Eddie is going by performance in training, "it's a whole new ball game"!

I reckon

Rambo
Smith.Ake.Cook.Rico
H.Wilson.Billing.Jeff.Junior.
Josh.Callum

—————— Ramsdale———————

Stacey———Cookie——Ake———Smith

——-Cook——Lerma——Billing———-

Brooks———————————Danjuma

————————King———————-

However, he's bound to play C Wilson up front and King has to start, so I would swap him for Danjuma. I would love to see Callum improve his scoring record this season, he needs to but I just can't see it.

;