AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace

The aforementioned Troy Deeney IS Watford. He is their Dressing Room, he has been their Manager 'in effect' for the past few seasons. He is the reason Watford are where they are. He is thick , he is Ugly ..but he Sweats Watford!

And the line up:

DocOsrTXoAER_7i.jpg

That feels like a midfield that could cause a lot of teams problems. Especially with Junior coming back as an option from the bench if Brooks has a 'still adapting' game.

The Smith thing could be a worry but then he had about our best LB performance out of any player last season. Hopefully another of those this evening!

Interesting with Rico on the bench, if it was a hamstring, he wouldn't be there at all? So can only assume Eddie wasn't happy with him last week. I don't mind Smithy there, he's done great at left back. Lets just hope Franno defies the odds though, really not sure he's PL quality at right back these days. If I was Hodgson now, I'd be making sure Haha went down that side all night.

I cringe when Francis is on the field. Terrific player in his day (and league) and must be a fantastic guy to be captain but oh my is he slow.

Francis may not be the quickest but he knows how to attack and isn't afraid to do it!
My prediction is he sets up Wee Man for at least one goal.

;