AFC Bournemouth v Huddersfield Town

..let him have his say..predictable though it is...he is probably upset at Hughes getting sacked from his team?

We have played well enough over the past 4 games that, with any luck or a call in our favour we would be level with Everton on points and GD. Time for a few breaks our way (we are after all the bigger side), so it's a win for us all the way. Have put my "money" on it in LMS #2. C'mon boys, have some fun on a Tuesday.

Found this from the last time we played them, can’t find one for our game at Dean Court. :grinning:

Mentions clappers.

Anyone see themselves in the pics.

What’s with the mobiles? Come on, wake up, your Cherries fans. ;)

Good read with all the doom and gloom on the media.

http://www.htfc-world.com/reports/Bournemouth6/bournemouth110218.htm
Was mentioned on the way back from Manchester that its been a bit quiet regarding mentions of no home defeats since the introduction of clappers ;-)

A big game in the context of our season. A win keeps our better than par points total ticking over, keeps us top half, and will help spirits high irrespective of our recent run of defeats. Anything else will leave spirits low and make the run of narrow credible defeats hurt all the more.

Huddersfield look much improved from their early season form, will be well organised, and will fight for everything. We have to first match that fight if we want our quality to show through.

It's a night game under the lights, let's get some of that old fashioned evening atmosphere back please.
With you there , but only in spirit - working ...

Can we not ban this fool from this site.

Perhaps you may care to explain as to why, according to you, I am a fool and why I should be banned from this site after making a perfectly reasonable comment about how I see the game going. Perhaps you ought to join the Echo site where such immature comments are in abundance from people who do not like comments and opinions that differ from their own.

How come you don’t post your idiotic comments on the echo site anymore?
Are you still lurking round other provincial papers?

This reminds me of the Brighton game last season. Going I with 4 losses on the bounce. Nervous that losing this would mean something substantial. They pulled it out the bag then and they’ll do it again tonight. Come on boys!

Thanks Billy. Wasn't it his son Ryan who played cricket for England?

Sorry for the delay as had to go out.

SHOULD Ryan Sidebottom make the team for Lord's on Thursday, he and his dad Arnie will become the 10th father-and-son combination to represent England in Tests. In Yorkshire, at least, cricket is still a family business.

sport-graphics-2001_986229a.jpg
In his youth, Sidebottom senior was one of the old breed of all-round sportsmen who played cricket in the summer and football - for Huddersfield, Halifax and Manchester United - for the rest of the year. By the time he was called up as Neil Foster's replacement for the 1985 Trent Bridge Test, he was 31 and "well past my sell-by date". He went on to confirm a reputation for physical frailty by limping off the field after 19 overs, and never played again.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/c...d/3005380/Family-matters-fire-Sidebottom.html

Let's give Smhinto a fair crack and see what he comes up with....it's only words.. and most of us talk s##t on occasion! No one is going to get hurt! That's Wimborners department.... :eek!:
And...the most abrasive types can sometimes have a sensilble, nice Five minutes!

:utc:. ....

How come you don’t post your idiotic comments on the echo site anymore?
Are you still lurking round other provincial papers?

I don't regard my comments as idiotic. My posts are based of reality and realism. If you don't agree with them then simply ignore them. I don't post on the Echo anymore due to people disparaging anything I said regardless of validity. Many posters posted the same points of view as myself on many occasions but were spared the disparaging, so I can only assume it was personal. No I never did post on any provincial papers and never will. This was down to some idiot cloning my user name. This also occurred in the Echo form. There are still clowns on there now still arguing amongst themselves over who has more than one account and who is impersonating who - Pathetic!

I don't regard my comments as idiotic. My posts are based of reality and realism. If you don't agree with them then simply ignore them. I don't post on the Echo anymore due to people disparaging anything I said regardless of validity. Many posters posted the same points of view as myself on many occasions but were spared the disparaging, so I can only assume it was personal. No I never did post on any provincial papers and never will. This was down to some idiot cloning my user name. This also occurred in the Echo form. There are still clowns on there now still arguing amongst themselves over who has more than one account and who is impersonating who - Pathetic!

Well said smhinto....you can be as depressing as you want....let it all out....i think it'll be good for you....don't worry about us...we're quite an optimistic bunch tbf...

Sorry for the delay as had to go out.

SHOULD Ryan Sidebottom make the team for Lord's on Thursday, he and his dad Arnie will become the 10th father-and-son combination to represent England in Tests. In Yorkshire, at least, cricket is still a family business.

sport-graphics-2001_986229a.jpg
In his youth, Sidebottom senior was one of the old breed of all-round sportsmen who played cricket in the summer and football - for Huddersfield, Halifax and Manchester United - for the rest of the year. By the time he was called up as Neil Foster's replacement for the 1985 Trent Bridge Test, he was 31 and "well past my sell-by date". He went on to confirm a reputation for physical frailty by limping off the field after 19 overs, and never played again.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/c...d/3005380/Family-matters-fire-Sidebottom.html
Thanks again Billy.

Huddersfield fielding 6 midfielders in their lineup. Their intention pretty clear, blockade our creative players by congesting that area. Getting in our faces. We either play around and through, or we go over the top to Wilson/King

;