AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City

Aye that’s the fella! Looked like he would fit right in with our style. Think they got him from Norwich?

Taken from preview on page 1.

They paid Norwich City £22 million for the 21-year-old midfield player James Maddison, he was also a target for Saints, Puel’s former club, but he chose to stay nearer to his home town of Coventry

A poster on their forum
Totally sick of the sight of us being owned by Bournemouth.​
We next play them after another 2 week break. AAAaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!

Though if we do somehow beat them, I reckon it will be the 2nd biggest celebration in our club's history.

Not to detract from our performance at all but the ref was ridiculous. Neither of Wes's cards were merited, if the first is for accumulation it's still harsh but the second yellow is never ever a card; and although Wes has been exposed for pace today, captaining us to a drubbing and coming out looking a fool he didn't deserve a red and he doesn't deserve the abuse he was getting on here in the immediate aftermath - he doesn't pick the team, he just does what he's told and has done us proud season after season. Ricardo couldn't really do much with the handball, was neither intent or realisation, not quick thinking from Ric but incredibly harsh. Pawson's rules for this match played into B'mouths hands perfectly too, they're an equally crafty and sly team, they know exactly how to rough players up quietly and exactly when to back into a challenge and drop to the floor, Pawson bought most of their sells and gave a yellow out to Maguire for nought 10minutes in. It's part of what Bournemouth do and credit to them, they took their chances and played very well, they have good players all over the pitch with a decent manager who's got them playing his drilled and organised style of play perfectly.

Not to detract from our performance at all but the ref was ridiculous. Neither of Wes's cards were merited, if the first is for accumulation it's still harsh but the second yellow is never ever a card; and although Wes has been exposed for pace today, captaining us to a drubbing and coming out looking a fool he didn't deserve a red and he doesn't deserve the abuse he was getting on here in the immediate aftermath - he doesn't pick the team, he just does what he's told and has done us proud season after season. Ricardo couldn't really do much with the handball, was neither intent or realisation, not quick thinking from Ric but incredibly harsh. Pawson's rules for this match played into B'mouths hands perfectly too, they're an equally crafty and sly team, they know exactly how to rough players up quietly and exactly when to back into a challenge and drop to the floor, Pawson bought most of their sells and gave a yellow out to Maguire for nought 10minutes in. It's part of what Bournemouth do and credit to them, they took their chances and played very well, they have good players all over the pitch with a decent manager who's got them playing his drilled and organised style of play perfectly.
Mostly fair comments on their forum, but a small proportion of idiots.

1537026220456_lc_galleryImage_Soccer_Football_Premier_L.JPG

Look at the empty seats, whats going on ?

The club don't give a ****************. Too busy patting themselves on the back on Twitter for handing out clappers.

Lys Mousset.....does not seem to embrace the opportunity to shine when given the chance. Should have made a simple pass to set up Fraser for an easy goal but chose to keep the ball instead. Was on during the 2 LC goals. Sorry, for me.....he should go.

I think Lys has loads of potential, just frustrating that he doesn't seem to know what he's going to do with the ball when he gets it, must be frustrating for those around him as well, friend or foe

Interesting to read the Times article this morning about Roy Keane bullying Harry Arter. I find it ironic that Arter was the target of an abusive bully that flies off the handle, as I suspect Harry's "hotheadedness" was the main reason he was loaned out in the first place.

..Fronkle, only read these two posts of yours and I think that you are being harsh on Mousset based on Saturday as he had only a few minutes to prove himself? As for Harry we may never know the reasons that he has gone out on loan, and according to reports he was quite passive in his fall out with the vermin that is Roy Keane!

Interesting to read the Times article this morning about Roy Keane bullying Harry Arter. I find it ironic that Arter was the target of an abusive bully that flies off the handle, as I suspect Harry's "hotheadedness" was the main reason he was loaned out in the first place.
Big difference between a bit of hotdeadedness on the pitch than being an abusive bully don't you think?

- We conceded three breakaway goals and a penalty. Bournemouth wouldn’t score four again if they played that game another twenty times.

From their forum. The bits that stick out in my mind is King and Moussett not squaring it to Fraser for an open goal, it could have easily been 6 if either looked up!

It stuck out in Ryans mind as well, you could see him simmering about it in the post match, though equally King could've given him the penalty so he'd get his hat trick

- We conceded three breakaway goals and a penalty. Bournemouth wouldn’t score four again if they played that game another twenty times.

From their forum. The bits that stick out in my mind is King and Moussett not squaring it to Fraser for an open goal, it could have easily been 6 if either looked up!

That an interesting gcomment from the Leicester fan as one of there goals was also from a breakaway and the other a penalty too.

They shouldn’t have a problem with breakaway goals, they managed to win the league using this tactic.

It stuck out in Ryans mind as well, you could see him simmering about it in the post match, though equally King could've given him the penalty so he'd get his hat trick
My mate said let Fraser take the pen,I said,no let King as he has a proven pen record.If it was five mins from time and the score was two nil,then yes,let him try an get his third

;