AFC Bournemouth v Leicester City

Shame about the late goals but this person will be singing all the way from Billings, Montana to Rapid City, South Dakota. It made breakfast all the sweeter.

:party:

:utc:

1537026220456_lc_galleryImage_Soccer_Football_Premier_L.JPG

Look at the empty seats, whats going on ?

A bit slack last 5. But an enjoyable afternoon.
Fraser was exceptional.
Glad I put him in the dream team.

10 points above safety.

Shame about the late goals but this person will be singing all the way from Billings, Montana to Rapid City, South Dakota. It made breakfast all the sweeter.

:party:

:utc:
Yes, that was a disappointing final 10 minutes to what was otherwise a very satisfying day. But, if I can find a positive spin, it will provide the coaching staff with a "teachable moment" and I suspect we will be the better for it .... without costing us any points.

There are quite a few teams that wish they were AFCB right now!

Playing against ten upsets the rythym of the team. Even then, conceding two late goals took the edge off an excellent performance. Wee Man shone again. One thing I noticed, in the 'Dolly Mall' they list the current fastest sprinters in the PL. Surely Fraser should be among the fastest or is it just his little legs make him look faster than he is?

No he's super quick, but he's said himself that it's only over about 40 as he get's knackered having the little legs

Just got back from the game.

Thought Josh King had lost control of the ball at first, but what a pass to Ryan Fraser who put the ball away well for our opening goal.

Good pass from Callum Wilson to Ryan and he again stuck it away, to make it 2-0.

Then Josh puts our penalty away, 3-0 before h-t.

Second half at times it seemed a bit flat, but we made it 4-0 with Adam Smith scoring after a pass from Ryan.

Ryan Fraser very unlucky not to go home with the match ball, he was positioned well on two occasions but didn’t receive the ball to add to his tally.

Not sure what Lys Mousset was trying to do when he lost the ball and it ended with them getting a penalty.

That was the start of a poor time by our side against 10 men who again scored a second and spoilt our GD and keeping a clean sheet.

Ryan Fraser really enjoys playing in front of his own fans and deserved MOM. Thought Begovic had a good game, made saves when needed and good handling all game.

Playing against ten upsets the rythym of the team. Even then, conceding two late goals took the edge off an excellent performance. Wee Man shone again. One thing I noticed, in the 'Dolly Mall' they list the current fastest sprinters in the PL. Surely Fraser should be among the fastest or is it just his little legs make him look faster than he is?
Thats with the ball, Ibe is our fastest runner over 60 meters.

First home game we had less shots than the opposition but scored the most goals in a game this season.

Attendance more than Cardiff but a bit less than against Everton.

Really enjoyable game, thought Leicester looked very threatening first half, cut us open a few times but didn’t take their chances. That shot against the crossbar at 1-0 turned the game. We went up the other end and scored. Wee Man was terrific, 2 clinical finishes and great positioning. Thought Callum played well, made Macquire and especially Morgan look ponderous. The great thing is we can get even better. Lerma played well in patches and will improve. Sloppy last 5 mins, 4-0 would have been lovely! But very very happy. What a team Eddie is building. 5th in the PL...

Didn't react well to several rounds of "Does your daddy know you're s**t"

Maybe he was trying to endear himself to Leeds fans by continuing a tradition

;