AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool

It was not designed to wind you up. I was unaware that you have an interest Burnley. Why do you have to be so confrontational.
Slightly less confrontational than you.....with more humour! You have not wound me up.... others have the ability to get to first base..you ain't struck the ball...not likely to!

Last edited:
Was out and about at the weekend so just followed the blog and the final result. This morning I summoned up the courage to watch the highlights on COWS and to be honest I'm feeling a lot better about the result. We did have some pretty decent chances which on another day we may have converted. Their first goal should never have been and Cookies own goal was just a continuation of our current run of unbelievable misfortune, not much else to be said about that. If you remove the first goal which should never have been and Cookie's own goal, we only lost 2-0 in a game where we had our own chances to score at least two as well. And that was against Liverpool who are supposed to be so much better than we are. So all in all not a disgrace and the 4-0 scoreline obviously flattered them and makes us look worse than we were. Add in the fact that it was a makeshift team as Eddie tries to cope with all the injuries and I think there is no reason to be too despondent. If we can get something at Wolves then the AFCB top seven train keeps on a rollin'.
So chins up Cherries fans. Let's stay positive and fingers crossed we can avoid further injuries from now on !
:utc:

Last edited:
Hi I have been on this site for years and a cherries supporter since the 1950.s through thick and thin, and love reading all the comments I am unable now due to health to attend matcheshh home or away but with all the comments I still feel the passion of the fans .However the same happened on the the Echo forum a person called smhinto whom just winds people up with his narrow minded attention seeking postings .Please do not let him ruin such a entertaining forum .
He is like a virus people reply to his windups and there you go they have the Lincoln virus

Was out and about at the weekend so just followed the blog and the final result. This morning I summoned up the courage to watch the highlights on COWS and to be honest I'm feeling a lot better about the result. We did have some pretty decent chances which on another day we may have converted. Their first goal should never have been and Cookies own goal was just a continuation of our current run of unbelievable misfortune, not much else to be said about that. If you remove the first goal which should never have been and Cookie's own goal, we only lost 2-0 in a game where we had our own chances to score at least two as well. And that was against Liverpool who are supposed to be so much better than we are. So all in all not a disgrace and the 4-0 scoreline obviously flattered them and makes us look worse than we were. Add in the fact that it was a makeshift team as Eddie tries to cope with all the injuries and I think there is no reason to be too despondent. If we can get something at Wolves then the AFCB top seven train keeps on a rollin'.
So chins up Cherries fans. Let's stay positive and fingers crossed we can avoid further injuries from now on !
:utc:

One of the positive aspects of the Liverpool game was the Cherries were applauded (albeit a bit muted) off the pitch I was worried we might get some boo boys mouthing off !

One of the positive aspects of the Liverpool game was the Cherries were applauded (albeit a bit muted) off the pitch I was worried we might get some boo boys mouthing off !

I agree I also watched the highlights on motd when my gloom had lifted and we did have some chances also Cookie rarely has a stinker like that game,
One thing is I don’t know if it’s a confidence aspect but our miss passing has been awful really noticed it against town and again against Liverpool

The only booing was for the officials at half-time and think the team realised that.

KT

For those interested by the way, assistant referee Marc Perry (who failed to flag Mo Salah offside for first goal in #BOULIV) has been left off the appointments across @premierleague & @EFL this weekend......#afcb

KT

For those interested by the way, assistant referee Marc Perry (who failed to flag Mo Salah offside for first goal in #BOULIV) has been left off the appointments across @premierleague & @EFL this weekend......#afcb

Bloody hell, given the weekend off for making mistakes. they will all be at it. oh they have already.
Some feel he should of been shot at dawn.

;