AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool

Today, watching on the tv, i was embarrassed as my family were watching. It is saying something because they are West Brom fans. Shocking performance today. Francis looked decent though. We really missed Wilson, he actually presses the opposition defence unlike King who i really get annoyed with, he should have took that chance with his left foot from 4 yards. Lerma cannot keep getting yellows because we don't have a backup Defensive Mid. Steve Cook had a bad game. He should have got on the inside of salah for his third to give time for our defence to get back. Like Bill said, the fans were dreadful, thats the loudest i've heard Dean Court all season, well done Liverpool.

Today, watching on the tv, i was embarrassed as my family were watching. It is saying something because they are West Brom fans. Shocking performance today. Francis looked decent though. We really missed Wilson, he actually presses the opposition defence unlike King who i really get annoyed with, he should have took that chance with his left foot from 4 yards. Lerma cannot keep getting yellows because we don't have a backup Defensive Mid. Steve Cook had a bad game. He should have got on the inside of salah for his third to give time for our defence to get back. Like Bill said, the fans were dreadful, thats the loudest i've heard Dean Court all season, well done Liverpool.
I'd be more embarrassed by that post tbh...

In all fairness this game was lost before the kick off. This is what happens when you play a top six side with key players missing i.e. A .Smith, Gosling, L. Cook and then Wilson. Although there is no disgrace in defeat to Liverpool. This game was only going to go one way and went as I predicted. We would not have scored should we have still been playing at this time tomorrow and we did not even look like scoring.
What I am concerned about there is a high likelihood that will not get anything at Wolves either. They are at home and will be on a high after getting a result against Chelsea. AFCB will be going there with key players missing. This does not bode very well for us. After the Wolves game we have to play two more top six sides from which, in all fairness, get nothing from.
This why I stated earlier that we are reliant on the bottom three dropping points in order for us to maintain a healthy points gap between us and them. We have done well overall this season but we are in a middle of a clump of fixtures against the top six sides of which our record against them this season has attracted 0 points. Along with a long injury list. This is why I maintain my viewpoint that we must take points off of the lower order sides to survive. These are must win games from our perspective. If we are not careful we will be too close to the bottom three by the middle of January for comfort.

What I will not do...is single out individuals for criticism...others get it off their chest that way.
When your side puts in performances as we did v United and City....it is difficult to take when you see the stuff on Tuesday and then this capitulation following that! I only see it as a Team thing....
When Klopp said, just a few minutes ago " Bournemouth is not an easy place to come to....he remembers the team effort we are capable of!

Last edited:
So why did you bother watching.

I have three people on my ignore list. Congrats - you are #4. Bugger off.
Happy holidays from your pal in Canada.
Of course he didn't watch the game John....anyway you have 3 people on your ignore list!...go on who are they?

Going in half-time with a 0-1 score and a question of offside that was not given, we had a chance.

That second goal shortly after half-time probably killed the game for us.

Not sure Liverpool really had to get into top gear today.

Thought in the first half instead of passing when in front of the Liverpool goal, Lerma could have tried a shot instead of passing out wide.

This team don’t give you many chances and you have to take the ones you get.

Wish we could get consistency from the referee, booked our players but should have showed a yellow earlier in the first half to them.

East stand lino had a shocker of a first half.

0-4 last season, 0-4 again this season.

In all fairness this game was lost before the kick off.

This is patently untrue, and also exactly why you wind people up. I don't like what you say because I'd hate for anyone to think you talk on the behalf of anyone but yourself. But at least you're happy this afternoon, and you feeling smug because you've predicted the downfall of the club will comfort you

Surman man of the match for me. Thought him and Lerma were the only bright spot.

First half wasn't bad. Thought we played ok.
Rest of the game was similar to Huddersfield in that we chased most of the game. Difference is that Liverpool have proper strikers who score goals. My concern is that we we were out played, out fought, didn't press, second to most balls and made many errors. Steve Cook has been solid as a rock, just had a few bad moments.

We'll be nowhere near bottom three.

So why did you bother watching.

I have three people on my ignore list. Congrats - you are #4. Bugger off.
Happy holidays from your pal in Canada.

I would assume that the four people on your ignore list would be four people whose opinions differ from your own I would assume. Can't have that now can we. Imagine if we all did that, There would be no forum at all.
This is patently untrue, and also exactly why you wind people up. I don't like what you say because I'd hate for anyone to think you talk on the behalf of anyone but yourself. But at least you're happy this afternoon, and you feeling smug because you've predicted the downfall of the club will comfort you

I am not happy at all, far from it and I am not feeling smug at all. But I am a realist and live in the real world of knowing that one does not get a result against a tops six side with four key players missing. Try visiting planet Earth.

Of course he didn't watch the game John....anyway you have 3 people on your ignore list!...go on who are they?

I did watch the game up until Liverpool scored the fist goal. This was the point when it became markedly apparent that the game was lost. I then went for a hair-cut whilst having the barber informing me as the rest of the goals went. No surprises here really.

I did watch the game up until Liverpool scored the fist goal. This was the point when it became markedly apparent that the game was lost. I then went for a hair-cut whilst having the barber informing me as the rest of the goals went. No surprises here really.
Lol thats Pathetic....a fkn haircut!....dear me..i'm glad your not a Bournemouth fan tbh.....a fkn haircut!!!!..:ROFLMAO:

Perhaps Harry Arter can lift the gloom off that bloody early kick-off with something against Saints !
Burnley have just scored v Brighton to keep them below us!

I'm afraid you are looking at this wrongly. We do not want Burnley to win. They are in the bottom three and far as we are concerned we need them to stay there. If they win that would mean that the points difference between us and the bottom three would decrease. We need Brighton to win.

;