AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City

Found that quite depressing .... 0 shots......yep Zero....that has to be a first.
I'd rather get thumped 5-0 than watch that carp on a regular basis.

I don't agree. I found the spankings at Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal more depressing as we were so naive and it was game over by half time (or just after). Would rather we are competitive and in with a chance at the end. Save the expansive football for the other 30 games of the season. Frustrating watching it bounce off King, Fraser, Mousett and Smith though and giving it back to them so easily.

Didn't really have any options to throw on at the end sadly. Mousett, Ibe and Rico is not going to strike fear!

I don't agree. I found the spankings at Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal more depressing as we were so naive and it was game over by half time (or just after). Would rather we are competitive and in with a chance at the end. Save the expansive football for the other 30 games of the season. Frustrating watching it bounce off King, Fraser, Mousett and Smith though and giving it back to them so easily.

Didn't really have any options to throw on at the end sadly. Mousett, Ibe and Rico is not going to strike fear!
We didn't have a chance at any stage of that game Liam....how can you say we had a chance when we can't muster a single shot.

The main thing after results of late is we didn’t disgrace ourselves or conceed too many goals. I’m walking back to the car with the only negatives being we didn’t have any shots and the horrific refereeing performance.

Bring on the remaining 9 games

0 shots that is all. Another record broken lads well done.

I think we did disgrace ourselves in a way.........we stooped so low to pick up nothing....which is what we deserved.

Getting savvy at the back whilst also having few shots or chances is simply too much of an ask for a PL team.

Eddie tried something different and it was almost worth a point. Their goal was stoppable, although Boruc did come up big on a couple of other occasions. Simpson and Mepham looked pretty good, which can only help in the run to follow. Hopefully Brooksie and Ake came away mostly unscathed. Yes, 0 shots is almost impossible to do, but I have to admit that I still felt we could steal something in the last 5 minutes.

I think we did disgrace ourselves in a way.........we stooped so low to pick up nothing....which is what we deserved.
It’s not like we setup NOT to score, we had players on the pitch poised to counterattack when opportunities arose. I think you need to give City some credit for the way they worked to snuff out these counterattacks before they really got going. As soon as we had the ball they were hellbent on getting it back. They really do work hard, even when they don’t have the ball. They were just too good for the attacking options we had on the pitch today. City worked really hard for their three points and they never gave us a moment’s peace when we had the ball. If they keep playing with that energy until the end of the season I think Liverpool have no chance.

;