AFC Bournemouth v Manchester City

not allowed to stand on seats im afraid, it would be good to hear from someone who was there as watching from tv its hard to comment on the noise the crowd made due to mic positions etc i know last season it the mic was mainly by the away support?????
Bugger what your allowed to do...Christ !

You can SEE the lack of Emotion. ...on the Sky Cameras... FFS....FFS squared and Cubed!!!
Football Town....long way to go sadly!

I F#cking give up ...trying get this Pussy Crowd Thing over !
bill at times the crowd do go flat, its 10k stadium with 3-4k core supporters i would say, it is bound to go flat, but also the tv doesnt do it justice i have been to matches and walked away thinking the crowd were on good form then watch highlights to think we were quiet, so point most are making is wait to hear from those who went to game about noise levels

Why? Because that's what he does. Every time. Almost cost us a goal straight away. I'm not picking faults, they are there for all to see.

Are you Druss in disguise today?? Blimey, talk about a harsh singling out. But you didn't mention the great run he made later on, sadly ended by a poor cross. Your mention of Ibe was a ridiculous thing to do!

Not a bad effort. Could have easily been 2-3 or maybe 2-4, but I thought we were good all round. Refereeing was poor for both sides. Ramsdale definitely growing into the role. Awful to see Charlie go down, but hopefully a matter of weeks not months. Kept our GD in check.

Can imaging us with the youth squad of L. Cook, Brooks and H. Wilson, with Lerma and Billing providing the muscle and a solid back line. Feeling good about the next few weeks.

Finally, nice of Pep to wear his Sunday best for the trip down south.

bill at times the crowd do go flat, its 10k stadium with 3-4k core supporters i would say, it is bound to go flat, but also the tv doesnt do it justice i have been to matches and walked away thinking the crowd were on good form then watch highlights to think we were quiet, so point most are making is wait to hear from those who went to game about noise levels
ive just got home...the missus has turned the shower on Cold setting....under orders..!
Im sorry but ive been in crowds in the North East....sorry!

Are you Druss in disguise today?? Blimey, talk about a harsh singling out. But you didn't mention the great run he made later on, sadly ended by a poor cross. Your mention of Ibe was a ridiculous thing to do!

It wasn't a great cross but he wasn't helped by the only Bournemouth player in the box being furthest away. He didn't have much time to prove himself but I thought he looked sharper than Fraser.

ive just got home...the missus has turned the shower on Cold setting....
yeah those crowds you have a much bigger core support, just think when we were in league 1 and 2 and pulling 2-5k per match thats who make the noise generally, up north newcastle could be in conference and still pull 25 - 30k a game, its just the way it is

Just back - actually feel a little disappointed with the result, we had chances for a 2-2 or a 3-3. Ederson, what the heck, how does he save that chance from Smith? We were behind the goal, sure it was in...as others have said, it’s their finishing that kills you. Aguero a different class, knows where the goal is. Plenty to be proud of, we had them rattled first half. Great performances all-round. Ake, Lerma, Billing, King, superb.

Was there sitting in the ted shed and thought the crowd was making really good noise especially at the start of the second half when we had a period of a few attacks.
It did go flat when their third went in but that would have happened at most grounds

ive just got home...the missus has turned the shower on Cold setting....under orders..!
Sounded fine in the South Stand. Possibly quiet after the third went in and City went into cruise control but until then it was quite a noise. Disappointing result but an encouraging performance. Perhaps our best against them?

Are You seriously telling me ..we have only 3-4 K 'CORE' support after 4 seasons in the PL...in an 11k Stadium that we strive to enlarge...am i going mad?
So we shouldnt be too perplexed if we end up playing Wimborne ( they have ambition as it happens)....

Are You seriously telling me ..we have only 3-4 K 'CORE' support after 4 seasons in the PL...in an 11k Stadium that we strive to enlarge...am i going mad?
So we shouldnt be too perplexed if we end up playing Wimborne ( they have ambition as it happens)....
so are you seriously telling me all these new fans will still be going if we are playing Mansfield town?

To be honest a hardcore supporter might have managed one game at Dean court in the last four years ....see how standing on the seats works out for you .

;