AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United

Although we were under a lot of pressure I'm not sure as to whether the subs actually benefited us. In hindsight maybe not, but there might have been more than just tactical reasons. Agree with YankCherry that even a crocked Fraser is more threat than Ibe.

Good performance and nothing really to complain about, but to me, like at home to Crystal Palace last month, we failed to get a grip from right at the start of the second half. We won the Palace game with a late goal so got away with it. Today just not so lucky and probably against a better team.

This needs to be said though....and.... and I know I'm gonna get crucified for this.....but Why why why....even after I'd asked the the Barman to turn the sound up .. I could I only hear the Man U fans noise?
I don't want to hear rubbish about Sky devices being nearer to them or any such Sh##e

No crucifixion necessary but you have answered your own question. Crowd mics are always at the away end. Slating fans for not singing is harsh, I couldn't hear your voice on the tellybox either

No crucifixion necessary but you have answered your own question. Crowd mics are always at the away end. Slating fans for not singing is harsh, I couldn't hear your voice on the tellybox either

Yeah, heard them about twice all match in the North stand but on TV its like they have the mics under their seats

Packed out - 10,792 attended - capacity of 11,300 yet I couldn't get one of the very few returned tickets as we have no method or incentive yet of people indicating to the club that they can't go to the match.
You're quoting an out-of-date capacity I believe.

Why would the mics be at the away end? Why not spread evenly?
We need more noise from you guys that are there.......if when a new Stadium appears and more of us get in you would certainly hear me for the full 90 assuming I'm in good health still! My criticism is not meant nasty .......I just think too many are too quiet that's all...the Saints game was like a funeral!

Why would the mics be at the away end? Why not spread evenly?
We need more noise from you guys that are there.......if when a new Stadium appears and more of us get in you would certainly hear me for the full 90 assuming I'm in good health still! My criticism is not meant nasty .......I just think too many are too quiet that's all...the Saints game was like a funeral!

Of course you would mate :blah:

Last edited:
You're quoting an out-of-date capacity I believe.
Hi Rob, perhaps it is less? I must admit I haven't noticed a capacity this season over 11,000.
For the Saints game it was stated at 10,986.
Too bad we can't fit in another 5K somewhere! :)

?
billythekid said:
Bill at a game hahahahaha
hahahahaha........double up on the haha's even .that's so funny Ted..a Ripper that's testing my ribs to capacity!

I didn’t post that.

How did you do that Bill?

;