AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United

Of course you would mate :blah:[/QUOTE

That's right......I spent too much of my early life as a quiet little introvert......Im going into the last 20 years or so as a loud irascible extrovert and will enjoy every minute!
?
billythekid said:
Bill at a game hahahahaha
hahahahaha........double up on the haha's even .that's so funny Ted..a Ripper that's testing my ribs to capacity!

I didn’t post that.

How did you do that Bill?

I dunno...Ted is king posted it!
I'm all over the place today ..sorry btk!
I hate being beat by MU...it messes me up for days after!

[ QUOTE="billythekid, post: 218551, member: 26"]He did post it, but how does it say my name? Very odd.[/ QUOTE]

This is how the quotes look, remove spaces before the Qs and it'll post properly. If you click the post it would take you to tediskings post, but you could type whatever you wanted in the quote part

Southgate would rather pull Rooney out of retirement than give me a chance

[ QUOTE="billythekid, post: 218551, member: 26"]He did post it, but how does it say my name? Very odd.[/ QUOTE]

This is how the quotes look, remove spaces before the Qs and it'll post properly. If you click the post it would take you to tediskings post, but you could type whatever you wanted in the quote part

Thanks.

After today’s games Man C are 2 points behind last season after 11 games.

Last season the top 7 teams after 11 games are the same that finished the season.

This season we are 1 point above the 6th place team (Arsenal) last season at this stage.

....good match and if only we had put them to the sword in the first half when we created a host of chances.....we looked a bit shell shocked in the second half and they stepped it up and put us under real pressure. We defended like trojans and rode our luck......that is until a scrappy late goal gave the points to them....I felt robbed immediately after...but on reflection they just had a that bit more quality on the bench to change the game.

Funniest thing I heard was when queuing before the match and listening to a couple of fans behind me moaning about the searches.....one said and I quote “it’s not as if you see a lot of Muslims at Dean Court”.....

Had a thought we might just hang on for a draw but hey onwards and upwards if (yep) if we play like that Saturday they we should get a result!
Hope we don’t succumb to the lower team jitters again!
Newcastle will be really up for it after their last game !
But after my feeling of disappointment faded I went over the game and relived the elation I enjoyed just watching us putting manure under constant pressure first half !
Wondering if this season we may not get any points from the big boys but still do better position wise !

;