AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United

Gutted! But you feared the worst when we didn’t put it to bed first half...let’s put Newcastle to the sword next weekend

Thought a draw would have been a fair result over the two halves.

We had that early chance in the first half before we scored.

The defence defended well when it looked like they were going to take the lead.

Had a feeling they may just snatch the winner, we had a briet flurry in the second half, but they dominated it.

Enjoyed the game, far more entertaining than the last league came at DC. Just a pity we were pipped at the post in the end.

This needs to be said though....and.... and I know I'm gonna get crucified for this.....but Why why why....even after I'd asked the the Barman to turn the sound up .. I could I only hear the Man U fans noise?
I don't want to hear rubbish about Sky devices being nearer to them or any such Sh##e........you have to Scream your Nuts off ALL through the 90 minutes! Incessant BOSCOMBE! BOSCOMBE! BOSCOMBE. This was the time to do it guys! FFS!
oh oh oh for a Sunderland or Newcastle Roar...or Crystal Palace at the least.....it really bugs me ...always has....come on ..Football town or Not?

Last edited:
This needs to be said though....and.... and I know I'm gonna get crucified for this.....but Why why why....even after I'd asked the the Barman to turn the sound up .. I could I only hear the Man U fans noise?
I don't want to hear rubbish about Sky devices being nearer to them or any such Sh##e........you have to Scream your Nuts off ALL through the 90 minutes! Incessant BOSCOMBE! BOSCOMBE! BOSCOMBE. This was the time to do it guys! FFS!
oh oh oh for a Sunderland or Newcastle Roar...or Crystal Palace at the least.....it really bugs me ...always has....come on ..Football town or Not?
I actually agree with you.

I thought that when I saw it live. Have you seen a replay?
Re Sanchez handball - seen multiple replays, could have gone either way, fact that it led to the goal colors the opinion, I think.

Shaw push on Brooks looks worse every time I see it. Should have been called, post-game analysis over here - i.e. North American commentators - said definite push.

"the TV commentators are soooo MU"
Didn't we know that before the match. Solent went off for a while, so they put on five live, it was like listening to Radio Manure.

Man U sub Rashford got MOM on the BBC report.

Very even stats.

Shots 18 for both sides.

On target they pipped us by one with 8.

Attendance 10,792.

What you hear on the TV has no bearing at all on the noise levels in the ground .

Good atmosphere at the ground - each set of fans louder at certain points reflecting the balance of play.

Gutted to concede so late but you couldn't say they didn't threaten second half. We needed to bury them when we were flying first half which was up there with as well as we've played in recent years.

Can't be too angry after that though as we are a great side.

These global megaclubs are a bit of a joke if you ask me.

"the TV commentators are soooo MU"
Didn't we know that before the match. Solent went off for a while, so they put on five live, it was like listening to Radio Manure.

Was it Alan Green ? He must have access to the Manure director’s bar. The reason I don’t listen anymore.

;