AFC Bournemouth v Middlesbrough

Happy with that.
Still don't think we are playing well, but in the grand scheme, a pretty decent set of results today.

Not really sure what sort of team we are under Woodgate which is a strange feeling....but another result anyway.

Mentioned at half-time don’t make any errors in the second half and we did to make it 1-1.

But it was short lived and our side were back in front with Lerma‘s shot deflecting into goal, 2-1.

Dominic Solanke for the second time this season not giving up and at the second attempt made it 3-1.

So the last two home games in the league, we have scored 3 goals.

At half-time AFCB had 3 shots and 1 on target against their 6 but none on target.

At the end AFCB had 7 shots with 5 on target, Boro had 8 shots 1 on target.

Take the win against a reasonably good side. Does say a lot about Woodgate that he was about to bring Riquelme on with Pearson, we score, and he immediately stops. Why not bring them both on anyway? :rolleyes:

Good results, performance about as expected. One minute world beaters, the next a clown show.

Nice to see other club making defensive errors and ending barren spells.

Decent win - character to go again after the equaliser. Tend to struggle against warnock teams so pleasing to stick three past them.

That's a miserable side to play against, lots of fouls and stoppages of play. Might have been more if not for an inconsistent referee. So I will happily take the three points and put them behind us.

My greatest concern near the end was that Phil would take a second yellow for some silliness. I expected him to be subbed off.

Good results, performance about as expected. One minute world beaters, the next a clown show.

Nice to see other club making defensive errors and ending barren spells.

Seem to have a bit of a dig at those that mention about discussing other things and not concentrating on game.

;