AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United

I think wanted to play for Newcastle and especially their manager.

Also on the doorstep for the country he plays for, even though I think he mentioned at the time he had never visited.

I remember another player who left us to play for the manager at Norwich.

It has to be said that the decision to let Arter leave is proving costly....Brooks was a liability today.....no fault of his though ...just not the sort of midfielder needed for a game like that.

Just watching some NCAA basketball and twice said to the wife "geez that was a tough loss today!". As others have said, felt more like a defeat than a point earned.

My thoughts (I haven't read this thread yet, will do in a minute).
Wind didn't help.
Ref's seem to have Lerma as a marked man.
No protection for Fraser and Brooks in the first half, Dean finally booked one of theirs later.
Much better second half for us.
Atsu caused us problems when he came on.
Matt Ritchie, good goal, especially after THAT wayward free kick earlier.
Perhaps Eddie should have brought on Simpson when we were under siege.

Probably a fair result, Newcastle are a pretty good team.

TCherry, living the dream in Wimborne..

It has to be said that the decision to let Arter leave is proving costly....Brooks was a liability today.....no fault of his though ...just not the sort of midfielder needed for a game like that.

He barely got any games at all last season so irrelevant really. He’s said he finds it hard living and playing in Bournemouth.

1min left.......free kick by Boruc
Straight out for a goal kick !!!! If he had aimed for the side we could have defended the throw-in and bottle them up.
Then the goal kick was passed to a defender who runs 45 yards unchallenged to put the ball out to their winger !!!!

We must learn how to finish these games off

1min left.......free kick by Boruc
Straight out for a goal kick !!!! If he had aimed for the side we could have defended the throw-in and bottle them up.
Then the goal kick was passed to a defender who runs 45 yards unchallenged to put the ball out to their winger !!!!

We must learn how to finish these games off
Never mind. According to the BBC we have reached 40 points today.

Finally just watched the match. My son had a tournament today. I was literally dancing around celebrating the win in the 91st and then got kicked in the gut.

;