AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United

Nice comments from Mattie

"I take an enormous amount of pleasure watching them on Match of the Day and seeing lads I spent so much time with doing so well.
“We were such a tight group at Bournemouth. The manager, all the staff, everyone involved; I was there for years with them, so that club is still very much part of me.
“It makes me so proud to sit back knowing I played my own part in getting a fantastic club to where they are today.”

He got a great reception at DC last season, and for comments like that deserves to get another one on Saturday.
He deserves a great reception.....Ritchie v Brooks (hope) will be interesting

As much as we would like to win a draw would be a good result - as you say Rondon and Perez will be a handful but Wilson and King can be too.
Third season in a row I’m missing this game due to work ! Shall be listening on my breaks .
UTCIAD
How many breaks do you get in a 90 min game?

3-2 for me too.
Im kinda hoping we will see something of our £19 MillingTonsofCash player Solanke.....give him 45 mins ....Newcastle might not cope too well with a surprise change 2nd ha!f when Callum and Josh have tired them out! This a good period for experiments!

Little while ago crossed the bridge on the Avon Causeway and for those travelling from Ashley Heath direction towards Dean Court, there were two lanes of traffic at a standstill.

**************** me, that's an attacking side. I expect that to pan out more as a midfield diamond (and don't we all love those, Mr Groves!).

We better make sure we score at least 3, I think we might need to!

;