AFC Bournemouth v Queens Park Rangers

Can Cahill cope with 3 games in a week that is the key? Billing seemed to have a problem with his foot during the game so could be rested.

Billing seem to get a few balls across into the box Saturday.

Cahill had an easy stroll and didn’t need to exert himself a lot, his positioning and experience helped him.

But Mepham and Cook are available if Parker wants to rest one or two ahead of the game at Cardiff.

Don't know if Cahill can play 3 games in a week so perhaps Mepham comes in for him as we'll definitely need Cahill against Cardiff's ariel bombardment on Saturday.
Anthony and Solanke might also benifit from a rest.
,...........................Travers
Smith..... Mepham...... Kelly..... Zemura
,............................Pearlo
.................. Lerma....... Billing
Brooks............. Lowe............... Christie

Subs ....Nyland.... Cahill.... Stacey.... Kilkenny.... Anthony.... Solanke.

Don't know if Cahill can play 3 games in a week so perhaps Mepham comes in for him as we'll definitely need Cahill against Cardiff's ariel bombardment on Saturday.

think we need Cahill given qpr get a lot of goals on the road. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Parker go for 3 central defenders at Cardiff (like birmingham) given their set piece threat in the air.

Dom never seems to need a rest, so hard working

think we need Cahill given qpr get a lot of goals on the road. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Parker go for 3 central defenders at Cardiff (like birmingham) given their set piece threat in the air.

Dom never seems to need a rest, so hard working
Yeah I was thinking we might go with 3 on Saturday ....hope it's not like Birmingham though!
Obviously I'd like Cahill to play tomorrow night but I don't know if he would be able too after playing 90mins on Saturday.
Dom probably works too hard for his own good sometimes which is why he can look a bit flat in some games....I'd rather have him sharp... besides Jamaal Lowe hasn't just come here to sit on the bench... being able to rotate two quality strikers will benifit both of them.

I can't see that many of our players expended too much energy in Saturdays win, the last 30 minutes were a stroll in the park.
We also have to think about another tough game next Saturday though.....we've assembled a strong squad so we might as well use it

If we're bothering to chop and change, which I wouldn't, then maybe something like:

-------------Travers-------------
Smith---Cahill---Kelly---Zemura
------Lerma------Kilkenny------
Brooks------Christie------Rogers
-------------Solanke-------------

Subs:
Nyland, Mepham, Stacey, Marcondes, Pearson, Anthony, Lowe

Ive probably accidentally dropped someone from the bench but that’s what I’d do off the top of my head.

Although I would probably just keep the same lineup.

If we're bothering to chop and change, which I wouldn't, then maybe something like:

-------------Travers-------------
Smith---Cahill---Kelly---Zemura
------Lerma------Kilkenny------
Brooks------Christie------Rogers
-------------Solanke-------------

Subs:
Nyland, Mepham, Stacey, Marcondes, Pearson, Anthony, Lowe

Ive probably accidentally dropped someone from the bench but that’s what I’d do off the top of my head.

Although I would probably just keep the same lineup.
That's not a bad shout but I would not drop Anthony if Zemura is playing and Zemura can't be dropped after his laugh about last Saturdays 'sorties' into Barnsley's half.

I think Parker will, and I think it's the right call to stick with a winning line up.

Taking 3 off QPR then means 1 is enough from Cardiff to maintain a challenge at this very early stage

With only one, I suspect, light training day today, I would suggest he might want to get Christie more accustomed to our play from the wing, so another game for Phil to give his all to stay involved, plus Anthony has some real competition so the pair should be at it from minute 1. Should be a cracking game (for the neutrals).

That's not a bad shout but I would not drop Anthony if Zemura is playing and Zemura can't be dropped after his laugh about last Saturdays 'sorties' into Barnsley's half.

That's fair. I wouldn't either tbh, though it would be good to see how good JZ and JA are when not playing with each other at some point. I think both have suffered when Billing is missing too.

Hello again. Nice to see you are in a better place than the last time we played you; things did not look too good for you after our game at our place last season. You must be favourites for tomorrow despite our away form. We have started leaking goals again (it will always happen under Warburton), it's on Sky and Lord Maximus Farquaad is the referee. He's from Hampshire you know (which is why he likes you lot) and is a Loootown fan (which is why he hates us so much) and we have history.

Secret to the game for us will be in and around the Chair Willock combination. They are electric together and if they click, we'll continue our scoring form, but still think you'll score more.

It'll be my first visit to your place since we played a pre-season friendly down there some years ago (way, way before you got the money that took you on your journey) and my son's first visit.

Hoping for a result, fearing it'll be our run that ends...

Hello again. Nice to see you are in a better place than the last time we played you; things did not look too good for you after our game at our place last season. You must be favourites for tomorrow despite our away form. We have started leaking goals again (it will always happen under Warburton), it's on Sky and Lord Maximus Farquaad is the referee. He's from Hampshire you know (which is why he likes you lot) and is a Loootown fan (which is why he hates us so much) and we have history.

Secret to the game for us will be in and around the Chair Willock combination. They are electric together and if they click, we'll continue our scoring form, but still think you'll score more.

It'll be my first visit to your place since we played a pre-season friendly down there some years ago (way, way before you got the money that took you on your journey) and my son's first visit.

Hoping for a result, fearing it'll be our run that ends...
It will

I think Parker will, and I think it's the right call to stick with a winning line up.

Taking 3 off QPR then means 1 is enough from Cardiff to maintain a challenge at this very early stage

With only one, I suspect, light training day today, I would suggest he might want to get Christie more accustomed to our play from the wing, so another game for Phil to give his all to stay involved, plus Anthony has some real competition so the pair should be at it from minute 1. Should be a cracking game (for the neutrals).
If Parker wants to keep the same 11 that's fine by me .....the only one I'd worry about is Cahill tbh....as I said we'll definitely need him on Saturday.

I'd like to think we're getting to a point where the team picks itself. I can't see the point in changing a winning team unless there are injuries. Competition from the bench will hopefully ensure that those starting show consistently high levels of performance. We did well on Saturday, keep it the same.

A lot of people seem to be making the assumption that if Christie is going to start then Billing's place is in jeopardy. Christie is a very tidy right midfielder and Brooks may find himself under pressure for his place. It could be that it's not such a great coincidence that Brooks had one of his better games on Saturday. Also, it may have been a clever move by Parker to replace Brooks with Christie just to let him know that we have a decent option now for that position.

;