AFC Bournemouth v Reading

Lloyd Kelly played ninety minutes for the England U21’s against Albania on Tuesday night at Molineux, getting an assist for England’s first goal.

Reading fans don't seem overly confident "We are going to get battered. The wheels are off and we will drop down the league like a stone".

Reading fans don't seem overly confident "We are going to get battered. The wheels are off and we will drop down the league like a stone".

Reading some of the comments on their forum, they fancy their chances more if their captain Moore and Meite are fit.

This is the sort of game where motivation should not be a problem. I think we'll be well up for this and I think we'll have a right good go at them.
I'm not expecting a big win by any means but I think we should have enough about us and enough motivation to come away with the three points come the final whistle. Excited !
:utc:

Reading are very Top of the Table ..for roughly another half a day from now!

So basically are jaffa' cking pretending !

Their fans think the 'wheels are coming off' ? ...that would be ' Wagon Wheels' I guess.

Last edited:
I’d line up like this tomorrow

——————Begovic—————
Stacey——Cook—Kelly——Rico
——————-Cook——————
———Gosling——Stanislas——
Brooks——-Solanke——Danjuma

Subs: Travers, Mepham, Smith, Billing, Lerma, Roro, Surridge

Not sure Lerma will be risked. Also seems like a good game to rest Mepham.

Feels like we are due a dominant home performance. Not sure we’ve really had one since Everton over a year ago.

Think i'd probably go:
............................................ Bego

..................Stacey......Cookie.......Kelly............Smith

.........................................Goso....Cook.........

....................Brooks...............STAN...........Danjuma

...............................................Solanke

I'd seriously piss myself laughing if JT went back to a 3 though!!!.....would be worth it just to see another Waza meltdown tbf.

I’d line up like this tomorrow

——————Begovic—————
Stacey——Cook—Kelly——Rico
——————-Cook——————
———Gosling——Stanislas——
Brooks——-Solanke——Danjuma

Subs: Travers, Mepham, Smith, Billing, Lerma, Roro, Surridge

Not sure Lerma will be risked. Also seems like a good game to rest Mepham.

Feels like we are due a dominant home performance. Not sure we’ve really had one since Everton over a year ago.
It is 9 subs from now on!

The 9 subs thing means you could conceivably start someone like Lerma or Mepham (who's played over the break) and just switch him at halftime.

Tindall said: thankfully everybody’s come back fine from international duty and got some minutes whilst away with their respective countries."

Steve Cook is also available again having served a one-match suspension.

You can get longer odds on an away win tomorrow (9/2) than you can on Boscombe winning the league (4/1).

As we're playing the team that are currently top, that's very strange.

Reading are very Top of the Table ..for roughly another half a day from now!

So basically are jaffa' cking pretending !

Their fans think the 'wheels are coming off' ? ...that would be ' Wagon Wheels' I guess.
Conceding 9 goals in your last 3 games hardly gives you confidence.
But as they say football is a funny old game.
Too true , Wednesday fans were absolutely convinced that we would batter them, now they've beaten us they're getting promoted.

Think i'd probably go:
............................................ Bego

..................Stacey......Cookie.......Kelly............Smith

.........................................Goso....Cook.........

....................Brooks...............STAN...........Danjuma

...............................................Solanke

I'd seriously piss myself laughing if JT went back to a 3 though!!!.....would be worth it just to see another Waza meltdown tbf.
You’d piss yourself laughing if we threw away the chance of three points? Strange supporter.

You’d piss yourself laughing if we threw away the chance of three points? Strange supporter.
You think it strange that i don't piss my pants every time the manager doesn't agree with my opinion on formation and team selection?........You find it strange that i give the manager credit for actually knowing a bit more about tactics than i do ?.....yeah i can see how a 'supporter' like you would find that strange tbf.

You think it strange that i don't piss my pants every time the manager doesn't agree with my opinion on formation and team selection?........You find it strange that i give the manager credit for actually knowing a bit more about tactics than i do ?.....yeah i can see how a 'supporter' like you would find that strange tbf.
I find it strange that anyone can have seen us play and think that three at the back is the answer to getting the best out of this squad. I’d expect anyone to be frustrated and bemused If that’s what we went with today.

It doesn't matter about 3 or 4 at the back..if the 3 near the front get enough accurate shots in and outscore the opposition....this is where the emphasis of analysis should be!

;