AFC Bournemouth v Rotherham United

Pretty shocking to watch and some of our antics at the end were a bit embarrassing but it's 3 points and i guess that's the most important thing. We really struggle against opponents who play direct, high ball, high press , physical football.

It's the Championship. Probably the most competitive league in the world. The majority on here were looking forward to competitive games and now we're getting them we've turned into a bunch of moaning tarts. Whilst we're not exactly pulling up any trees it's a bit more exciting than the PL.

It's the Championship. Probably the most competitive league in the world. The majority on here were looking forward to competitive games and now we're getting them we've turned into a bunch of moaning tarts. Whilst we're not exactly pulling up any trees it's a bit more exciting than the PL.

Whilst I agree, I think it’s highlighted that we’ve been a bit of a rudderless ship.

Nottingham Forest and Rotherham, well organised they come with their well documented game plan etc etc.

What’s our game plan other than sticking XI out on the pitch and hoping that our perceived quality and strength in depth will shine through?

There’s no cohesion, there’s no partnerships, there’s not really any link up play.

Just imagine where we’d be if there was just some of the above.

;