AFC Bournemouth v Southampton

If he's in the same time zone as me then we're playing a match against our jolly good friends down the road who in no way at all consider us any kind of rival to them.

The ones who definitely aren't our rivals but are obsessed with us and are so definitely not our rivals they are all buzzing about sending us down tomorrow

Makes sense if there was no realistic chance of him playing in the final two matches. Try and get it out the way and have him fit for the start of next season, in whichever division we find ourselves.

Any update on Simon Francis? If Ake isn't available for Sunday we could really do we an experienced backup option on the bench.

I have this horrible vision of Cook's injury flaring up and Ings' eyes lighting up when Simpson is sent on.

It really is a **************** season for injuries when you're repeatedly having to worry about your seventh choice centre back being used.

Makes sense if there was no realistic chance of him playing in the final two matches. Try and get it out the way and have him fit for the start of next season, in whichever division we find ourselves.

Any update on Simon Francis? If Ake isn't available for Sunday we could really do we an experienced backup option on the bench.

I have this horrible vision of Cook's injury flaring up and Ings' eyes lighting up when Simpson is sent on.

It really is a **************** season for injuries when you're repeatedly having to worry about your seventh choice centre back being used.

As with Mepham, Francis also has had an operation.

...can't really see why Eddie wouldn't start with those chosen for the Man City game?

...maybe just switch Gosling and have Stanislas instead?

...can't really see why Eddie wouldn't start with those chosen for the Man City game?

...maybe just switch Gosling and have Stanislas instead?
I think we need to play 3 in the middle, I would start Smith instead of Stacey, apart from that go with the same team that gave Man City such a scare.

Really sad that we cant be at DC tomorrow it would be one hell of a day and atmosphere.
It stil is one hell of a scenario of course and Southampton have been playing well but I do think that the potential in our team is finally starting to show. It could be a really good game and im feeling more and more confident that we will be coming away with something.

It's all about our tactics. This is a game that can be won and lost by Eddie and Jason. The challenge is totally different to the games we've played well in recently so getting us set up correctly to make sure we're still effective is crucial.

;