AFC Bournemouth v Southampton

Been a very interesting tactical battle, really intriguing to watch the two....oh god, who am I kidding. Dour stuff. Just please don't lose to this lot!

What is Lewis cooks skill? Haven’t missed a match in two years. Hear a lot about cook on these forums. He isn’t an attacking mid fielder. He isn’t a defensive midfielder. What is his main skill?

Is there a match from the past that highlights top play? To me he is the most invisible central midfielder I’ve ever seen.

What is Lewis cooks skill? Haven’t missed a match in two years. Hear a lot about cook on these forums. He isn’t an attacking mid fielder. He isn’t a defensive midfielder. What is his main skill?

Is there a match from the past that highlights top play? To me he is the most invisible central midfielder I’ve ever seen.

I've no idea mate...i asked that question last year....i've still no idea what he does.

Stains plan worked perfectly.

They completely nullified Fraser, Brooks, King and Wilson, and at times we struggled to get out of our own half!

Lerma and Steve Cook did well for us but that was it. We could have lost that game.

;