AFC Bournemouth v Southampton

Why do we never turn up against the Stains? Doesn't seem to matter who their manager is, they seem to have us sussed. I dont know why but we always struggle to play our positive attacking game and one win in seven is a disappointing return against such a dreadful football team.

Just got back and watched highlights.

If I say we were shite...The normal wrecking crew would be on my case......but we were woeful.

As there is not much to savour...I tuned into Radio Five earlier .. Now then, I actually thought there wasn't much I didn't know ...but Mr Savage has blown that to bits. He told a phone- in Chelsea fan that Manchester United are the Worlds biggest football club !....he repeated it 4 or 5 times....I always thought it was Real Madrid or Leeds or Barca...but Robbie sounded so convincing! Then my dodgy memory hit a peak and reminded me that he has given out this revelation many times before! I hope they extend his contract for ever so that people like me can know what is right and proper and Manchester City can stay at their level alongside Trannie Rovers and Stockporty County!

As there is not much to savour...I tuned into Radio Five earlier .. Now then, I actually thought there wasn't much I didn't know ...but Mr Savage has blown that to bits. He told a phone- in Chelsea fan that Manchester United are the Worlds biggest football club !....he repeated it 4 or 5 times....I always thought it was Real Madrid or Leeds or Barca...but Robbie sounded so convincing! Then my dodgy memory hit a peak and reminded me that he has given out this revelation many times before! I hope they extend his contract for ever so that people like me can know what is right and proper and Manchester City can stay at their level alongside Trannie Rovers and Stockporty County!I

True - but he gets very defensive if anyone accuses him of bias towards United!

Just got back and watched highlights.

If I say we were shite...The normal wrecking crew would be on my case......but we were woeful.

I'm not going to watch any lowlights. That was dire. There was nothing in that game I need to see again. One of the worst games I have seen for years.

Loved this response from a Saints fan

"Sky Sports, BT Sport, and the BBC, have announced that all of the remaining Southampton matches will be screened on the gay p0rn channel.
In a joint statement it was deemed that screening eleven arseholes being shafted was too explicit for normal TV"

Just seen the highlights on Motd...how the hell was that dour and dull as described by some...glaring misses from both sides, great saves.
should have been 3-3. Seemed quite entertaining and pacy to me!

;