AFC Bournemouth v Spurs

billythekid

UTC Legend
PL

Referee: Paul Tierney. Assistants: Marc Perry, Simon Long. Fourth official: Steve Martin. Replacement official: Graham Kane. VAR: Michael Oliver. Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.

We have had him four times this season.

Home - Everton

Away - Brighton, Norwich and Liverpool.

Do we really want to win this game?

The clash of the beard, dress, mascara, lippy and no doubt high heels could be too much. Mind you funny lot over there in France......

Under Poch, Spurs always felt like one of those teams we didn't do well against. Even when they had nine men we only scored at the last possible moment. I think Jose's Spurs are a different animal and that might just help us in this fixture.

Commitment and tactical awareness like the first 30 minutes of the last match but for the whole 90 and we might pull off an upset.

Spurs play tonight at 2000.....a very short break until 1800 on Thursday...you would logically think that could be our advantage...in normal circumstances.
They have almost zero chance of catching Manu for a top 7 finish....so its probably about a training or rebuilding exercise for them..many changes...but that's on paper..not grass !

:grinning:
Me too, like I was before all the previous games.
Match the effort of the last game and improve the concentration and we might be able to get something. One good performance and result could still transform our season. But time is definitely running out ! Could this be the game ?
:utc:
Oh christ! I can't keep doing this to myself.

what is this boards consensus on how many points we need to stay up given how bad the bottom clubs have done since the start up? I would like to think 6 points, and if I was going to be optimistic I think we could get 7 - Spurs is one where we might get a point, 2 wins out of Leicester, Southampton or Everton and who knows

“ Doctor Tottenham “ will be coming to us on Thursday to administer a restorative three points according to my Spurs ST holder mate at work .
Let’s hope so ...

Spurs play tonight at 2000.....a very short break until 1800 on Thursday...you would logically think that could be our advantage...in normal circumstances.
They have almost zero chance of catching Manu for a top 7 finish....so its probably about a training or rebuilding exercise for them..many changes...but that's on paper..not grass !

They could play at 1200 Thursday lunchtime and still turn us over

If Watford turn Norwich over tomorrow, our upcoming games could be all but irrelevant anyhow... 4 points ahead and better GD...

it's already mission impossible...

;