AFC Bournemouth v Spurs

I thought Spurs, with Dier leading from the start, were as scummy as they get. Disgusting. All helped by a ref who is another in the Big 6 pocket.

Just desserts.
Well done for being patient.

Good luck Ajax on Wednesday.

Obviously Eddie needs to work on Plan Z for such situations.

Although seriously with VAR such scenarios may become more common for a while.

I was thinking exactly the opposite. Finally, we take advantage of a great opportunity and check another box (win over Spurs). Travers amazing in first half, NBC's MOM. Even poor ref added a sense of the dramatic. Most fun I've had watching a game in a long time.

edited to add: and we can now get to 48 points, best ever.
Glass half empty vs. Glass half full, I guess!!

I didn’t think we were going to break Spurs 9 man team down as the minutes ticked away.

Then the Spurs hoodoo ended with Nathan Ake scoring in a minute of injury time and the Cherries beating Spurs for the first time in the league.

The goal coming from a corner from Ryan Fraser, his 14th assist of the season and puts him top in the Premier League for assists.

We beat them in that famous FA Cup run in 1957 at Dean Court.

The highlight besides the winning goal was watching a very confident display by our teenager goalkeeper Mark Travers with some excellent first half saves.

Must say there was discussion if this was the right move by Eddie against a side like Spurs. Eddie was spot on with his decision.

Good way to end our home season with a win against Spurs and now wait to see if we can break our points record in the Premier League at Crystal Palace.

Last edited:
Tottenham Hot Spurs? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Stop.....Stop........I"m literally doing wee wee thinking of them...........OMFG......Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....What a bunch of MarOOONs............

Son............He go where Son doesn"t shine eh? Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!............Hahahahahahahahahahaha..........Cato.......DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, The guy was right out of a Pink Panther Movie.............Where where the Karate chops?

Last edited:
PS: Callum lucky at the end....holding Alli...
So did Eddie. Took him off after I said that.Great corner from Fraser.

Well done Wee Man on doing one thing right all game then eh..... yet Ibe gets slagged off even when he's done ok by some.

PS: Callum lucky at the end....holding Alli...

Well done Wee Man on doing one thing right all game then eh..... yet Ibe gets slagged off even when he's done ok by some.

Yeah, well done for an assist that takes you to the top of the Premier League table. One right thing all game? Seriously?

Who gives a F#cking Monkeys F#ck about 'Assists' for a player that might leave us in the Summer......
....on a day when we beat Spurs! FFS! The TEAM beat Spurs!!!!!!!!

Son............He go where Son doesn"t shine eh? Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!............Hahahahahahahahahahaha..........Cato.......DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, The guy was right out of a Pink Panther Movie.............Where where the Karate chops?
You are Bill McGarry and I claim my 3 points.

;