AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City

Could really do with Barnsley and/or Reading screwing up tomorrow night to make it extra special. Buzzing with the result, has certainly cheered us all up post Saturday! GD still looking healthy too. :clap:

How enjoyable was that ???!!!

Finally a 90 minute (!!!) performance ! Loved everything about it !
I especially loved the way we just kept on playing the same way, even as we extended our lead. No change in attitude, no taking the foot off the gas or trying to defend the lead. No, we just kept on attacking, trying to get forward and create further chances.

I just knew that Franno banging on about how well Stan had done to stay available this season would jinx it ! Why did he have to say that ? Hopefully it's not a major strain and he can come back soon.

Fantastic performance from the lads tonight though, let's keep this up from here on in please ! This team continues to do my head in ! Maybe an against the odds win against the Saints can finally elevate our confidence to a level whereby we can maintain this sort of form until season's end.

The playoffs are very much BACK ON !

:utc:

Last edited:
A word for the ref. Thought he was the best this season
Match Officials
JAMES LININGTON
Daniel Leach and Lee Venamore
Fourth Official : Keith Stroud

James Linington, ah the chap from 2009 who reduced the swans to seven players in a carling cup tie. That was a long time ago, he insisted swans player Besian ( RIP) although badly injured stand on the pitch so he could finish the game without having to call it off.

Match Officials
JAMES LININGTON

James Linington, ah the chap from 2009 who reduced the swans to seven players in a carling cup tie. That was a long time ago, he insisted swans player Besian ( RIP) although badly injured stand on the pitch so he could finish the game without having to call it off.

Ah, Cardiff fan then?

One negative - Solanke just can't get the ball under control, can he? We know he can finish first time but if he ever needs to take a touch or two he just... He kind of looks a bit like the kid you picked last in the playground's trying to kick it and his total lack of ability is compounded by the Clarks' his mum bought him 2 sizes too big to "grow into".

Way unfair

Fantastic performance against a team that is inexplicably top 3. Genuinely one of the worst teams I’ve seen this season, twice now. Starting to hope again against my better judgement.

Match Officials
JAMES LININGTON

Used to work with Lee Venamore. He’s an oik! It didn’t matter if Annie was close for the third, the reverse angle suggests he was so far behind play he would never have been able to give him offside.

;