AFC Bournemouth v Watford

We are Boscombe!
We are Evil.
Oim avin a pasty.
And some extra Cornish Beer tonight.
To celebrate..no more ' Nice Bournemouth..good dog ..good pussy ' !

Oive just come off the Hornets Nest.
Its buzzing..its bloody hilarious.
Woodgates a 'rapist'. others at DC have been in jail...Wilshere is ' Cnut of the Year'.
They want Lerma to die of something!

All in All...good Fayre !

Well played everyone, Danjuma got a wake up call and performed, was a bit worried when Begovic stood still after our goal but their player missed it, and how interesting that they brought on large players up front to pump the ball to but we defended against them, things are changing?

I would have given almost anything to have been watching that at DC. The brawl at the end we would have all been out of our seats shouting and screaming our boys on, giving Watford heaps of abuse, chanting Oh Jefferson Lerma !!!!!!!! Thats what I want 100% commitment, passion, fighting for the cause. The buzz on the way back to the car would have been absolutely wonderful.
Watford got what they deserved, they targeted Lerma thinking they could get him sent off - well that worked well didn't it.
Exactly. Thats what makes football such a great game.

I tried to recreate the live experience by sitting outside and watching the tele inside. Still nowhere near the real thing though.

Oh, and I did like the Sky presenters half-time comment about Bachmann turning over Kellys drive.

That’s more like it! It wasn’t pretty but we did the basics right today and showed occasional glimpses. Far more secure with the 3 in midfield and loved that combination of Pearson, Jeff and L.Cook. Great to have Dom back too and he’ll make a big difference in the run in. It was a nervous last 6 minutes with the highlight being S.Cook’s clearing headers, the effort of which you could hear! Keep it up lads!

Lovely to watch a well drilled team today. My faith has been restored in this team which showed desire and fight. UTCIAD.

After the handbags in added time I felt sure,the ref would play on for a few more minutes ,thankfully he did'nt.

Never thought they were going to score.Great performances all round.This is what is so frustrating.We are capable of going on a run.A settled side and formation and we can cement our playoff place.We can be the form team going into the playoffs.UTCIAD.

;