AFC Bournemouth v Watford

I was going to ask why you put false profiles on dating sites...and then I quickly reflected on some of your posts on here...

I didn'y somone cloning my user name in order to cause trouble. This the world we live in today.

Having just done some tests you are indeed correct, the warning alerts are only showing to me, which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

I’ll pm to discuss further.

Does this mean we could all have loads of warnings we're not aware of? Are you going to publish a league table because I fancy my chances in this one.

I don't like all of this digging into people's real lives over internet arguments but I had to laugh at the suggestion that someone has stolen your identity to ask about a faulty BMW key fob on a motoring website. The absolute rotters!

Well this is the type of nut cases we have in todays cyber world. They do it simply because they can.

The sensitivity of many posters is bizarre......it's only words!
When I first started posting I was a tad sensitive too until I realised my vast knowledge of almost everything would get me through relatively unscathed....On the occasions i'm wrong and get shot to peices I just accept I'm wrong and laugh it off...a couple of silly buggers have me on Ignore, which I don't recognise as a Big Deal tbh.....the way I see it ..as long as people are not Overly Negative about the Cherries or Abuse people in a cruel or unwarranted way or get into Prejudice ...anything goes!

You say it was bollox. I wonder if you thought that when we were 2-0 down. As stated the bootom three will pull away. Burnley has shown this. by winning at Huudersfield. We got away with the draw last night by virtue of Southampton who slipped into the bottom three and kept out 11 point cushion.

If we do not sort out this RB problem it will cost us in out next game. In effect it cost us against Watford to a degree.

And no my prediction did not take a hell of a beating at all. We were 2-0 down for Christ sake and were still chasing the game and we did not win as many the Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade were predicting. The only bright spot was that Lerma did net get booked and Gosling lasted the full 90.
See what I said at 0-2 you fool. And you can’t make your useless prediction right by saying others got theirs wrong.

You’re embarrassing mate.

See what I said at 0-2 you fool. And you can’t make your useless prediction right by saying others got theirs wrong.

You’re embarrassing mate.

Smhinto has predicted Ibe + Stanislas will continue at RB and RWB and we won’t sign anyone in that position on a different thread this window. He’s had so little luck with his predictions it’s worth sticking money on the opposite outcome to them.

If you’re forgetting this one it’s here:

I agree with your selection. Unfortuantely, the reality of the sitution will more than likely be the following.

Right Backs
[FILL IN] Jordan Ibe (Bournemouth squad player)
- Brought in to fill in at right back until A.Smith is fit again.

You say it was bollox. I wonder if you thought that when we were 2-0 down. As stated the bootom three will pull away. Burnley has shown this. by winning at Huudersfield.

This is pure comedy gold this is. The bottom three will pull away by, erm, beating other teams in the bottom three. How does that work in terms of the arithmetic then?

Maybe the Lincoln security guard could do a worked example for us when he has a free moment from sorting out the niggles on his old BMW.

smhinto said:
As a matter of interest. How would one know if one receives a warning??? I certainly have not received anything of a warning notice so I am interested as to what format a warning would be issued???

Having just done some tests you are indeed correct, the warning alerts are only showing to me, which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

I’ll pm to discuss further.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear........ :rofl:
I guess DJ could well be out of circulation for quite a few weeks!

smhinto said:
As a matter of interest. How would one know if one receives a warning??? I certainly have not received anything of a warning notice so I am interested as to what format a warning would be issued???

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear........ :rofl:
I guess DJ could well be out of circulation for quite a few weeks!

It was a new function I only discovered a few weeks ago and had only used a few times thankfully.

;