AFC Bournemouth v Wolves - Back To Football Again

2.5 hours to go....Its a bit.......Who wants it..Gets it, I reckon ! A game free from worry for both! I can see a few goals rattling in...
What we would desire of course is a goal from Solanke to get him in a groove for the run in and for his impact on our progress!
4-2 or 4-1 to the Cherries?

Steve cook spotted on crutches..another blow

If this is the case, not great but a chance for Mepham to come in, no major worries.

I feel a bit nervous but there is no real reason. Some have built Wolves up to be like some kind of wonder team but they are just as capable of dropping standards, just like us really. Newcastle gave them problems the other day and so can we, even without Brooks and Callum. We beat Chelsea without Wilson remember and Brooks didn't play the full game. Get into their midfield duo and stop them passing, that is a key. I'd get King and Solanke up front, keep their back three busy. And keep an eye on Docherty, someone who has improved tons the last year or two.

Was in Ringwood this morning. Two coaches loaded with Wolves fans pulled up. Didn't see one who looked under fifty and many of them struggled to get down the steps of the coach to wander around. An aging fanbase or just the senior's day out?

Seen a photo on Twitter of Steve Cook on crutches talking to some Wolves fans....so unless he's been planning hilarious jokes....

Well, this could be interesting:

D0GGuZKX4AEISN0.jpg

Wilson, Brooks, L Cook, Francis, Stanislas, S Cook... it's a pretty hefty injury list. Anything out of today would be a good result.

One Midfielder on the bench? I know we have injury problems but is there any need to stick two LB's on there. Surely Kyle Taylor, Nnamdi Oforborh or any other young midfielder should have been put on there instead of Rico or Daniels. If only Pugh stayed in January...

One Midfielder on the bench? I know we have injury problems but is there any need to stick two LB's on there. Surely Kyle Taylor, Nnamdi Oforborh or any other young midfielder should have been put on there instead of Rico or Daniels. If only Pugh stayed in January...

If hyndman can’t make this bench at his age he def needs to move on.

;